Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Can anyone tell me how you felt this pain?
I know you can read about the symptoms on the Internet, but I want to talk to real people about it.

How bad was the pain?
What were your feelings?
What can this pain be compared to?

Have you had a brain stroke or a heart stroke?

Reactions: Zhendou
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I had a stroke it wasnt painful just extremely scary

Reactions: Zhendou
LittleMoose

LittleMoose

~When I die, I'll keep the angels by your side~
Aug 2, 2024
I had multiple strokes, I didn't even know. All I knew was my right leg randomly lost all feeling. Scarily enough, it happened while I was driving. I was able to drive home, and literally hobbled back into my house. Then my stubborn ass waited 24 hours before going to the ER. I didn't learn I had strokes until the MRI of my brain showed it.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: divinemistress36, Justnotme and damienlerone03
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I had multiple strokes, I didn't even know. All I knew was my right leg randomly lost all feeling. Scarily enough, it happened while I was driving. I was able to drive home, and literally hobbled back into my house. Then my stubborn ass waited 24 hours before going to the ER. I didn't learn I had strokes until the MRI of my brain showed it.
Have you thought about suicide more since your strokes? Mine has increased my suicidal ideation a lot

LittleMoose

LittleMoose

~When I die, I'll keep the angels by your side~
Aug 2, 2024
Have you thought about suicide more since your strokes? Mine has increased my suicidal ideation a lot
Hard to say, honestly. Since I only had the strokes just less than a year ago now. It's something I've wondered myself. I've been suicidal on and off since I've been 12. But I've never felt this bad before.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Hard to say, honestly. Since I only had the strokes just less than a year ago now. It's something I've wondered myself. I've been suicidal on and off since I've been 12. But I've never felt this bad before.
I been suicidal since I was a kid to then about 3 years after stroke the depression hit me hardest ever in my life