S

Slimetae

Slimeent🎲
Apr 23, 2022
after tomorrow Im homeless I was going to go to the hotel with my family tonight but idk . I just don't want to be stuck in a small hotel room with people I don't really get along with . I'm already stressing enough so idk what imma do I might just be in the streets since I don't have nothing else .The nearest homeless shelter is thirty minutes by car .I don't got one and no one in my family does. I might have to take a very long walk 7 hours probably longer since I'll have to take breaks to get to the shelter . I'll probably end up in the hotel room since I don't got nothing else or no way to ctb man hopefully I can just distance myself from all this bullshit one day .

• Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs, Someone123 and nightnightnitrite
almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
goddamn your entire immediate family is homeless?? That's absolutely awful. There must be social programs that can help around you. Is there any public bussing that could help get you closer to the shelter? Perhaps the potential to hitchhike? I dk, most people are very untrusting and do not pick up hitchhikers these days but it's worth a try. There has to be a church in walking distance... maybe someone there can help??

• Love
Reactions: littlelungs, nightnightnitrite and Slimetae
S

Slimetae

Slimeent🎲
Apr 23, 2022
goddamn your entire immediate family is homeless?? That's absolutely awful. There must be social programs that can help around you. Is there any public bussing that could help get you closer to the shelter? Perhaps the potential to hitchhike? I dk, most people are very untrusting and do not pick up hitchhikers these days but it's worth a try. There has to be a church in walking distance... maybe someone there can help??
I'll probably just go to the hotel with them or figure something out . There are services but they don't really help u get to the shelters.they just tell you where they are Best I can do is try to get a job and stack some money . Idk I'll figure something out appreciate you trying to help tho .

• Hugs
Reactions: almaranthine, Someone123 and nightnightnitrite
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
I'm sorry that happened): I was hoping you wouldn't end up homeless. Maybe tomorrow, start looking for jobs? Even a shitty one would be better than nothing so hopefully in a week or two you'll have money for your own hotel room. I've been hotel hopping(mostly car sleeping) since I was 18 but I finally got my place at 20. I'm not saying it will certainly get better but baby stepping till it gets manageable is where it all begins!
Getting a job at a fast food place can help feed you too. Who says you can't take food? I use to eat the cookie dough in the freezer at subway when I worked there;) If you get ebt, maybe you can sell it? Also depending on your state, being a security guard is easy for a quick buck. You normally get paid $1-$5 over whatever the place your watching gets. Also, the church helped pay for $5,000 worth of late rent so I wouldn't get evicted and I'm not even religious nor have I ever been to church. The mormon church definitely goes above and beyond with helping too. There are different options to get going again even though it all seems like it's complete shit right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slimetae
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are in this situation. This life is just so unfair and to me it is horrifying how homelessness is even a thing in the first place. I hope that in whatever happens, you find relief from your suffering.

• Love
Reactions: nightnightnitrite, Tortured Existence and Slimetae