Jack4230

Jack4230

Lame
Sep 8, 2019
I'm under so much stress in my life. It's gotten so unbearable and there always so many things I have to do. As soon as I finished one thing 5 more show up. One of my roommates is also making my life a living hell as he stays up until 4 AM when I have class early then next day and I've talked to him about it but he just doesn't respect me. I'm a sophmore in collage at the moment and I freaking out about finding an internship and keeping my grades up. School is going horribly and the future looks so grim.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Toxic Positivity and Crazy4u
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
Hi Jack,

I'm jimmy.. let's help each other out
Bro stop. It's getting weird. You hide your profile and DM me to ask about my method when I've posted in my signature then close the conversation after I send you the same information that is directly underneath everywhere I have posted and now this.

• Informative
Reactions: Toxic Positivity
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are going through this, that sounds really exhausting and overwhelming. It can be awful dealing with stress. After all, we are all human and there is only so much we can deal with. I understand having dread for the future, it can be really awful when you know only pain and misery lies ahead. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Love
Reactions: Jack4230 and Toxic Positivity