L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I bought some Xanax off a person I don't really know that lives in my town.
I have taken three individually on certain nights and a day later my whole body itches and feels like something is crawling all over me. It's hurrendous itching.

anyone got any suggestions of what's causing the itching ?
I tried google its suggestion is heroin or fentanyl

MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
Sounds like random opioids are a possibility, they call it opioid-induced itch (or pruritus). It's what killed Lil Peep. So if you don't want to play Russian roulette, I'd say it's better to get some test kits.

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Sounds like random opioids are a possibility, they call it opioid-induced itch (or pruritus). It's what killed Lil Peep. So if you don't want to play Russian roulette, I'd say it's better to get some test kits.
will the itching go away if I don't take anymore?
Tests for what?

Butterfly65

Butterfly65

One step closer
Oct 28, 2020
Tests for what?
@loopylou yes the itching will go away on its own. I take oxycodone daily for chronic pain but it doesn't make me itch but I've heard it does do that to some as it's a side effect. I have been taking xanax for years daily and it doesn't cause itching as far as I know. If you are buying "pressies" then they most likely have Fentynl in them.

Reactions: loopylou and MYStERY_Man
MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
I think so. Didn't it get any better after the other experiences?
Tests for what?
Drug tests, to make sure you have what the dealer claims you do (and don't have what you don't want). Quality assurance isn't much of a thing in the black market. There's a Canadian youtuber (PsychedSubstance) that recommends the ones from testkitplus, but you can look up other options online.

Reactions: loopylou
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
@loopylou yes the itching will go away on its own. I take oxycodone daily for chronic pain but it doesn't make me itch but I've heard it does do that to some as it's a side effect. I have been taking xanax for years daily and it doesn't cause itching as far as I know. If you are buying "pressies" then they most likely have Fentynl in them.
These are fake Xanax bars as they have Xanax wrote on them. I thought maybe F but I was reassured they don't have it in them as the person who sold them to me got addicted to it for a few months. Test kit is £20. More than I paid for the pills

Butterfly65

Butterfly65

One step closer
Oct 28, 2020
These are fake Xanax bars as they have Xanax wrote on them. I thought maybe F but I was reassured they don't have it in them as the person who sold them to me got addicted to it for a few months. Test kit is £20. More than I paid for the pills
I would say you found the pill lying around and we're curious what it is so want it tested.

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I would say you found the pill lying around and we're curious what it is so want it tested.
The police would just put it in the bin. When I went out drinking and got spiked with something that knocked me out enough to not be able to stand but was conscious enough to be told something by a stranger the doctors wouldn't test my blood.
Edit- just looked it up there is a street project that tests will send to them! Thanks

Reactions: Butterfly65
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Man if you're lucky your tablets contain edilozam or something but it's as rare as rocking horse shit to find legit alprazolam (xanax) in street.xanax.
Mist of the time people are putting dangerous doses of crappy chemical to literally poison you so you feel tired and sluggish and then they rely on the placebo effect to do the rest.
"wow these tablets are dynamite because they put me on my back!"
No they just took another chunk out your kidneys...

Research properly certain brands and their authenticity and always buy boxed... Even though that doesn't mean they're legit it's more likely.

• Yay!
Reactions: NumbItAll
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Man if you're lucky your tablets contain edilozam or something but it's as rare as rocking horse shit to find legit alprazolam (xanax) in street.xanax.
Mist of the time people are putting dangerous doses of crappy chemical to literally poison you so you feel tired and sluggish and then they rely on the placebo effect to do the rest.
"wow these tablets are dynamite because they put me on my back!"
No they just took another chunk out your kidneys...

Research properly certain brands and their authenticity and always buy boxed... Even though that doesn't mean they're legit it's more likely.
I was reading in the U.K. they usually put promethazine in. Which is a antihistamine. I use to take that prescribed for sleep. These tablets don't make me sleep. Just lay there super chilled out