• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

teapartyparticipant

teapartyparticipant

Apr 5, 2023
Maybe this is a silly question, but would it be possible to find street drugs to od on? Maybe some sort of opioid? I've lived in a shady area all of my life so I'm acquainted with some of the drug addicts in my area. How would I even approach the topic?

It's very easy to get fentanyl test kits for free so I could also use that to help.

I understand it's risky but given the fact I'm trying to die I doubt it'd be the worst idea. I've never done drugs before and my close friends have only smoked pot so I doubt their plugs would be any help.

I really know nothing about how people get drugs if that isn't clear. : /

RavaLion

RavaLion

May 25, 2023
I would also be interested in figuring out the process of hypothetically purchasing street drugs. I've never done hard drugs or bought drugs on the street before.

I keep hearing of so many fentanyl OD's from street drugs.

Upvote 0
zurukunai

zurukunai

Sep 23, 2022
Maybe this is a silly question, but would it be possible to find street drugs to od on? Maybe some sort of opioid? I've lived in a shady area all of my life so I'm acquainted with some of the drug addicts in my area. How would I even approach the topic?

It's very easy to get fentanyl test kits for free so I could also use that to help.

I understand it's risky but given the fact I'm trying to die I doubt it'd be the worst idea. I've never done drugs before and my close friends have only smoked pot so I doubt their plugs would be any help.

if you know nothing about it i don't recommend turning to the streets. you will be abused and taken advantage of. ask me how i know. hope this helps.
i know that fentanyl sounds like an easy solution but you do not want to contribute to the system that will help sustain the supply of something that unintentionally kills so many who were not trying to die. please choose another method and do not kill yourself using fentanyl.

Upvote 0
didntmeantohauntyou

didntmeantohauntyou

Sorry4dying
Aug 23, 2023
Ive thought about trying to od on street drugs like fent, it sounds nice being super high in your last moments. One thing stops me though, i dont want to be an od statistic.

Upvote 1
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't recommend street drugs in general whether for OD nor for "fun" consumption. You never know with what trash they are stretched. If you really want good quality you must be higher up in the chain. This is just my opinion.
If you have no experience with that stuff then it's better not to start with street stuff at all.

Upvote 0