Weightoftheworld

Weightoftheworld

Let me burn.
Apr 19, 2020
My family didn't care I was rushed to the hospital this weekend with breakthrough seizures that were continuous and left me unresponsive for up towards 45 minutes until I could receive proper medication to stop them. Thankfully I fell out in public and not alone and keep a detailed medical ID on me. They were called and basically said, 'oh okay.'
Didn't come. Didn't check up the next day, not even a text. Nor the next either.
You really do just become a burden when you have a chronic illness.
I've wanted to CTB for a long time; but now that I'm feeling more like a burden on everyone, it feels like it should be sooner rather than later.

• Hugs
Reactions: Marchioness, GoodPersonEffed and Élégie
whatacatastrophe

whatacatastrophe

just shoot me already
Sep 8, 2020
My mom was in the city I lived in at the time, taking my brother to the doctor. My friend drove me to the ER for a life-threatening medical complication, and I begged for her to visit. BEGGED. She didn't even bother, claiming she was too busy, even though she was at most 15 minutes away.

My brother was hospitalized the week after for a similar issue (we have the same condition). She spent ALL the visiting hours with him.

Stung... really stung...

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653 and GoodPersonEffed
Nelaaaaa

Nelaaaaa

Oct 6, 2020
I feel bad when people get treated bad by their families. It's so unfair.

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
whatacatastrophe

whatacatastrophe

just shoot me already
Sep 8, 2020
I feel bad when people get treated bad by their families. It's so unfair.
I've been treated badly by my family since... oh, at least the early 2000s

• Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
For me it was being told that I've got traits of (and may have) inattentive ADHD.

If that's true it'll be my sixth (6th) diagnosis.

Even if I don't have it, it's sort of just made me realize how completely fucked my brain is, and that there really isn't any hope of getting better.

So yeah that was probably it. I was planning my death before that news but that has been the nail in the coffin so to speak lol