• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

biboty

Student
Dec 16, 2019
It's the only thing I have for now and I need to leave urgently

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's possible but I would say that a rope is better. Y do u have to leave urgently? (If you wanna share.)
I'm going to a hotel, I don't have freedom at home, so this is my only way, but I don't want to fail again, this would be my fourth time
Well, if you don't wanna fail you should be better prepared. Just my opinion. Belt can work but imo it's even more difficult that with a rope. I assume you intend partial?

B

biboty

Student
Dec 16, 2019
I don't know, I'm just going to tighten the belt around my neck

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

H

Hunter2005

Experienced
Apr 15, 2023
That's a method I have in the back of my pocket too.

R

RoadBLOCK

Jul 9, 2024
It's possible but I would say that a rope is better. Y do u have to leave urgently? (If you wanna share.)

Well, if you don't wanna fail you should be better prepared. Just my opinion. Belt can work but imo it's even more difficult that with a rope. I assume you intend partial?
I'm in Yemen I can't access for sn I just have rope I don't any anchor point any help please?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm in Yemen I can't access for sn I just have rope I don't any anchor point any help please?
Hanging is impossible without an anchor point.