• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Rogue_R

Apr 8, 2022
I don't speak English well, the main content will be translated via Google.
This is a cheap, quick, uncomplicated, painless method.
I have also found a way to overcome your and my fears.

There is a lot of water on the internet and darknet and a lot of incomprehensible information. Here I will provide a step-by-step guide to ctb.

1. You need a rope that holds well around your neck. In my experience, 3 to 5 meters, 6-8 cm in diameter is ideal.
2. use a SLIP KNOT. watch?v=n3Xa7wh81Wo&ab_channel=HelpfulDIY YT
The knot is very important. The knot determines whether you will lose consciousness or twitch painfully. The right knot will squeeze the right veins quickly.

Now let's talk about what I did and what I recommend you try to do.

We will make an attempt in which you can control everything. if you lose consciousness, you will relax the knot on your own and not die prematurely.

1) 1 photo. You need a place on which you will fall without injury in case of an accident
View attachment 90168

2) Tie a double slipknot. It should go around freely and without problems without additives (soap).
3) Do not tighten the knot too much around your neck above the Adam's apple. keep the knot at the back of your neck. Point the rope itself from the back to the leg and put on the second knot. tighten it at the leg.
4) IMPORTANT! then loop another loop around your foot. As you move your foot, it should come off your foot.
5) In the standing position soldier on, it should pull on your neck quite firmly. You will find the necessary feeling when practicing on your own. Trust me.
6) You should hyperventilate your lungs for faster and more pleasant results. Squat down while holding the second knot. 2 photo.
2 do
7) Exhale and inhale quickly (you can salivate or spit). This will take up to 30 seconds. Keep your hands on your head or on your knees. Legs bent, head pointing down.
8) Stand up quickly, but not abruptly. In the soldier's pose, the knot is tightened firmly. Pressure changes due to hyperventilation. You can think about anything while you have 3-4 seconds. 3 photo
Attention! Just stop breathe! and chill ur body
3 do
9) You should feel the process within the first 6 seconds. 4 photo.
4 do

No discomfort or pain. It's quick and easy.

It's important to understand that we use this in a similar method of asphyxiation.
LOL 360 no scope

If there are fears, doubts, it means you have something left in this world unfinished. I personally have made up my mind.

Of all the methods practiced, for me this is the one that made it clear that I had found the right option in my case.

Attachments

• 2 do.png
    2 do.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Informative
  • Wow
Reactions: pa pi, Hurt, eLdus and 3 others
Pol

Pol

Student
Jan 24, 2020
sorry, survival instincts

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus and NearlyIrrelevantCake
R

Rogue_R

Apr 8, 2022
sorry, survival instincts
I could not understand the meaning of the question. I will give a detailed answer to your question. I hope to answer it as follows.

When we stand up, holding our breath - the rope tightens and squeezes our neck and arteries in particular. At this time, we begin to gradually but quickly lose consciousness. At this time, the first reactions begin. The reactions may be different. For example: the survival instinct comes into play, and you start twitching with your whole body. If the knot is tied correctly, it will not untie immediately, and it will allow you to stay in the process of asphyxiation longer. But once your body begins to relax and twitch, the knot will gradually loosen on your leg. Since you have to stretch upward to keep the tension stronger. Consequently, the knot after the leg will also untie on the neck.
however, there will be enough time to experience this interesting result.

In any case, it will not lead to injuries.

Hopefully answered your question :)

Reactions: pa pi, height jumper 69 and houseofleaves