L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
this lovely man just asked if I was okay then offered me a cup of tea. I've been walking yesterday and today and just sat on street with luggage. The spot I am sleeping rough in is miles away still. I had to get errands so slept in a photo booth in a train station (much warmer) and then last night in front of a shop, It was raining but luckily I'd just bought sn umbrella. My coat is not soaking but damp a little. This kind man offering tea has moved me to tears. Thank you for reading. My depression is still gone pretty much but this nasty man who used me for sex has stolen my drugs. I paid £300 for them. Okay. Still here and breathing. Thank you for reading

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: treasurehunt, Al Gul, LavenderButterfly and 10 others
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
It's a heartbreaking story, but I'm glad to know that there is a man who cares about you...
Sorry for being useless, I know even thousands of likes or digital hugs won't magically bring the roof over your head, but I can't help but sending you a virtual hug.
Sleeping rough is a torture. Please PM me if you like. Talking here is also fine. I'll be all ears then. I wish you the very best.

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I've seen your posts and I really hope you find somewhere to stay.

Al Gul

Al Gul

Just one more drink...
Feb 21, 2023
Done very short stints without a home, fuck the bastard using you and respect for those who show care. I hope you at least get to encounter more decent human beings.

Reactions: LittleJem