Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I had some really long weird dreams last night. The first one was a part remake of Batman Returns with Keaton back and a female penguin (not Danny Devito). Some shots were the same but others were redone. Then another one had me lost in lots of strange places and it took me forever to get home. I had lots of processing to do at ticket offices and they never gave me straight answers to get from one destination to another. Haha it was all very bizarre.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: AtMostOkay, Makko and 9BBN
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Every day, the bizarre dreams are what I'm looking forward to the most.

Reactions: Meditation guide, AtMostOkay and Lost Magic
LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
I had some really long weird dreams last night. The first one was a part remake of Batman Returns with Keaton back and a female penguin (not Danny Devito). Some shots were the same but others were redone. Then another one had me lost in lots of strange places and it took me forever to get home. I had lots of processing to do at ticket offices and they never gave me straight answers to get from one destination to another. Haha it was all very bizarre.
Wonder what Jung could see in a Batman Returns remake
The second dream could probably bear some meaning tho.

• Yay!
Reactions: Lost Magic
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Dreams certainly are weird. Even know I often have strange ones and sometimes nightmares, I just like the act of being asleep, it is like being dead in a way, only you wake up the next day.

Reactions: Lost Magic