L

Legalizemybody

Mar 19, 2020
So this is happening. I spent over 1000 dollars to see my girlfriend in Mexico. She broke up with me after two days. I already have trust issues. She told me she loved me and wanted to be with me. She had me come visit her this week, with COVID and everything. And I did. My phone was stolen on the first-day snd she knew this. I've been alone here for two days. A taxi driver stole 70$ from me and an Uber also stole money from me. I am out of money and haven't eaten in two days. My Spanish isn't very good so I have nowhere to go. I just have sleeping pills. I can't wait to die.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: parasytes_, Good4Nothing, Forgotten and 2 others
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
That sounds absolutely awful. Perhaps visiting the American embassy could help.
If you don't mind me asking, did she give a reason for as to why she decided to brake up with you? How bad was it? If things didn't go too bad, you could try asking her for help. It probably won't work, but given the situation you're in, I guess you'll have to try everything that's available to you.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
S

SunnyDaze

Sep 8, 2020
Holy shit. Do you have friends or family that can help you get back home? I'm so sorry you're going through this.

Reactions: Good4Nothing and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
You didn't say what country you are from but if it's the U.S. you could try the U.S. Embassy for help. I don't know exactly what they can do but it's worth a shot.
So sorry for the trouble you are in. :aw:
:hug:

If you don't mind me asking, did she give a reason for as to why she decided to brake up with you? How bad was it? If things didn't go too bad, you could try asking her for help. It probably won't work, but given the situation you're in, I guess you'll have to try everything that's available to you.

You are thinking the same thing I was. I don't know exactly what they can do to help either.
Embassy #
55 8526 2561

Last edited:
Reactions: Legalizemybody
L

Legalizemybody

Mar 19, 2020
Holy shit. Do you have friends or family that can help you get back home? I'm so sorry you're going through this.
No. I am going to take a shit ton prescription sleeping pills with some alcohol. There is no one to find me or anyone who really cares.
Well, I asked her to stay a night with me. She had resisted the previous nights and she said okay. Then changed her mind at the last minute. I was upset and ignored her touches and kisses. She decided to call me stupid for my behavior and refused to see me the next day. I was so hurt. I am still so very hurt. I've never felt more pain in my life. She was my first love. I had never been in love before. I just don't know what to do. I have a bunch of prescription pills and alcohol. I doubt I am lucky enough to die. Maybe if I take my entire stash of prescription drugs including prozac and some other anti-depressant it will do more damage. I ordered N, but it is being shipped to my house back in the States.
I really can't think clearly right now so I am going to take this mertazipine and drink a bottle of alcohol. I don't drive ever so maybe it will fuck me up enough until I get myself to do something.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
B

bluejane

Sep 12, 2020
That's hell. I'm so sorry you're having to go through this right now. I know some people in Mexico that could help you if you're in Jalisco/Nayarit. Send me a private chat if you want to talk, I'm here to listen. I hope you get through this.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Legalizemybody