• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
Help stories for N purchase in Mexico vet please ? My pet dying or ????

Any help would be amazing

Reactions: Euthanza and myusername890
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I could be wrong but I don't think it will be that easy. I don't know where you are from. (U.S)?
I think they know why people are coming there for N. They will probably question you on why you can't have your pet put to sleep wherever you are from.
Sorry to be negative, I just don't think it will work.

K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
Was recently purchased OTC in Mexico.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Euthanza and not-2-b-the-answer
Wonderland

Wonderland

Marie
May 21, 2020
Im from Mexico and I got N from a friend who usually gives me clonazepam to sleep but I had to make up a really good story, that I rescue dogs and stuff and he got one bottle for about 30 dollars. He works in pharmaceutics but he had his contacts. My point is: It is not impossible but even for me was very difficult. I mean there should be people on vets that would anything for money and the case is making contacts but if you ask me it is easier to get a gun and just get it done. It is too much trouble. Hope this helps you.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36