• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Neodynam

Neodynam

Oct 5, 2020
I ordered SN recently and when it arrived my parents found it. Fortunately, They didn't know what it was and I was able to convince them to not take it to the police or throw it away and instead keep it to return it(of course I'm not going to return it). The return isn't happening and now expect me to throw it out soon so I need another container to put the SN in if I'm going to keep it, since if they found the bottle of SN again they would get suspicious. I ordered 2Lb of the stuff and I don't plan on storing more than half of it. I already had some ideas but I was wondering if anyone had info on SN storage, especially for the long term.

Cant Maintain

Cant Maintain

Garbage Fire
Aug 21, 2020
I weighed out most if not all of my stuff into small little weed drams that stay tightly sealed enough to keep moisture out or in depending, idk if this is ideal, but hell, its better than losing your precious method

Reactions: Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Any airtight container is fine. Just keep it away from moisture.

Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
I plan on using small daily doses of SN (or maybe PN) like a nutritional supplement in a bid to boost my low nitric oxide content to try counteracting my severe congenital obstructive sleep apnea. In doing so on a daily basis, I will probably keep Dessicare moisture absorbing silica gel PillowPaks inside those containers, the same humidity and moisture absorbent inserts commonly found in pill and prescription bottles, then see how that works.

Only through an amazing site like Sanctioned Suicide could a potential new treatment for a lifelong problem like mine possibly surface anew. Clinical studies tried touting worthless and expensive nasal cannula positive airway pressure torture equipment as the best potential way to increase low levels of circulating nitric oxide in cases of OSA, but why screw around with garbage like quack machines or expensive and dubious nitric oxide supplements (which are probably nothing more than Chinese sawdust) when you can obtain pure SN that you can test the potency of on an ongoing basis for yourself before using?

Fuck the opinions of so-called "health" care professionals who are looking to make money by preventing their victims from getting better! Be your OWN advocate, and do your OWN research.

Nobody anywhere knows more about the experience of depression, physical pain and other distresses than the members of Sanctioned Suicide. Fuck pompous and conceited ignorant assholes with degrees! The REAL experts on whatever more I need to know about any possibilities left for improving the quality of my life, and ending it if no potential improvement is forthcoming are all RIGHT HERE!