• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I smoke weed couple months then quit couple months.

I'm ready to start quitting again.

It does not help, but I've been an addict 20 years, addicted to use any substance available except cocaine , no cocaine is a hard drug I won't go back too.

But quitting weed alone is no good by itself , need to exercise and breed life, create things or I'll be the same bag of shit who doesn't do things if I smoked weed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Egddios, Alec, Circles and 2 others
J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
I don't smoke weed but I've been using cbd oil the last few days and it's at least helping to take off some of the anxiety sometimes. Probably letting me function a little bit more.

Reactions: Egddios, Circles and dandan
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
Cool cool yeah, cbd supposedly has some benefits, will look into it, it doesn't get you high right?

Reactions: Circles
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I smoke weed couple months then quit couple months.

I'm ready to start quitting again.

It does not help, but I've been an addict 20 years, addicted to use any substance available except cocaine , no cocaine is a hard drug I won't go back too.

But quitting weed alone is no good by itself , need to exercise and breed life, create things or I'll be the same bag of shit who doesn't do things if I smoked weed.
It helps me some but not as much as it did when I first started smoking. I've been smoking nonstop almost everyday for the past 5 years and everyday it's the only thing I still look forward to. You could say I'm addicted to it but I don't care at this point as long as I feel some relief and even get a good laugh or two.

• Love
Reactions: Rocksandsand, Chucchy, Egddios and 3 others
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
It helps me some but not as much as it did when I first started smoking. I've been smoking nonstop almost everyday for the past 5 years and everyday it's the only thing I still look forward to. You could say I'm addicted to it but I don't care at this point as long as I feel some relief and even get a good laugh or two.

Okay, I totally get it. Believe me.

I understand!

Reactions: Circles and Egddios
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
It was so difficult the urge to distract myself, or to avoid life.
I had so much on my mind and couldn't resist the need to escape.
I understood I do smoke weed to escape reality.... and it did work!! for a little while, im back in reality... weed doesn't do the trick, plus I did escape for a yesterday evening but after the weed everything sucks.... im good for nothing when stoned.

Today I stop smoking, again... its not brining anything good, except escape from reality, but its also not a good productive escape...

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and inconsequential