foreverfalling

foreverfalling

Experienced
Jul 22, 2022
Wouldn't it be a shame to CTB to escape suffering, only for it to start all over again because you reincarnated? Then to stop the cycle you would need to get rid of all life on the planet, maybe launch enough nukes so that all sentient life ceases to exist on the planet before CTB (or as a way to CTB), so that there is no chance of reincarnating again on this planet. At least it will increase chances of reincarnating as an alien species that has solved the problem of suffering.

So if you could, would you get rid of all life on Earth to make sure you wouldn't reincarnate again?

Unfortunately if you could reincarnate into one of the infinite parallel universes then this won't solve the problem :(.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Source Energy, MountainMonkey and 5 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I just had a chat with my mum and she was like "what if you're reincarnated again" I was like well I'll just CTB again, maybe I'll eventually break the cycle, or maybe I'm just destined to CTB again and again. But I'm glad I don't believe in any after life. I'll take my chances

Reactions: sserafim, redeyepiranha and Dead Ghost
LucyB

LucyB

Cowards be like "be safe".... I be like "Be FREE"
May 7, 2022
Yes you reincarnate why do you think yall use the term "catch the bus" You "CTB" right back here! This is not the real world it is the result of a coward who created this prison (matrix) for revenge. We are the victims of a war on the highest level.. This is why everything here is about good vs evil. It's fucked up that no one is coming to save us but people don't even care enough to try to figure out what we're doing here and what this place is really about.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: sserafim, Per Ardua Ad Astra, MountainMonkey and 1 other person
InjuredBrainGamer

InjuredBrainGamer

Sep 8, 2022
Yes you reincarnate why do you think yall use the term "catch the bus" You "CTB" right back here! This is not the real world it is the result of a coward who created this prison (matrix) for revenge. We are the victims of a war on the highest level.. This is why everything here is about good vs evil. It's fucked up that no one is coming to save us but people don't even care enough to try to figure out what we're doing here and what this place is really about.
I have read posts on the internet that suggest the matrix prison is collapsing in the future so future reincarnations will be safer.

Reactions: sserafim, MountainMonkey and 7b48hl
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
If this were possible, reincarnation I mean, why not try by all means to destroy my existence so that this never happens.
I have sometimes thought, if there was anything after death, surely the only opportunity to destroy myself would be there, because here it is impossible or hardly provable. The problem is that if it is true, I don't know what context would have to occur in that place for me to agree to live again without caring about the suffering.

//

Si això fos posible, la reencarnació vull dir, que mes que intentar per tots els mitjans de destruïr la meva existència perquè això no passi mai.
De vegades ho he pensat, si hi hagués rés després de la mort, segurament l'única oportunitat de destruïr-me sería allà, perquè aquí és impossible o poc provable. El problema es que de ser cert, no se quin contexte hauría de donar-se en aquell lloc per què jo acceptés viure un altra vegada sense importar-me el patiment.

Reactions: MountainMonkey
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't believe in reincarnation personally, but the thought of it is horrifying. I guess that if it did exist there is simply nothing we can do, we will all have to face whatever is after death one day. But if removing life completely prevented reincarnation then that would certainly be for the best.

Reactions: nothingchanges, Dead Ghost, 7b48hl and 2 others
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
The traditional recipe for this is vegetarianism and celibacy, while heavily introspecting.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim, ConstantPain, MountainMonkey and 2 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I always thought that re-incarnation was the worst concept after death besides hell. But I'll take my chances departing early. I have no control of the afterlife process anyway. I have enough to contend with here.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim, nothingchanges and obafgkm
O

obafgkm

Experienced
Jun 3, 2022
I always thought that re-incarnation was the worst concept after death besides hell. But I'll take my chances departing early anyway. I have no control of the afterlife process anyway. I have enough to contend with here.
I guess there are only or mainly 3 views: nothing, loop/fractal/reincarnation, ultimate destination (heaven, hell).

Reactions: sserafim, nothingchanges and Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I guess there are only or mainly 3 views: nothing, loop/fractal/reincarnation, ultimate destination (heaven, hell).
yeah, that's true. I think it is all a mystery because it would be too scary for people to have a definitive answer. I just see it as an adventure.

Reactions: sserafim, Disappointered and obafgkm
J

jandek

Down in a Mirror
Feb 19, 2022
Religions that teach reincarnation would reject this idea, since beings are reborn ineluctably according to their karma. You can't attain a better (or worse) destination except through karma. I admit the relationship between the influence of karma and the biological reality of conception and birth is obscure, although note that Indian religions also accept other, non-sexual modes of "birth." The Buddhist and Jain scriptures and commentaries I've read are hard to understand on this point.

Reactions: sserafim
O

OverBeforeStart

May 6, 2020
Wouldn't it be a shame to CTB to escape suffering, only for it to start all over again because you reincarnated? Then to stop the cycle you would need to get rid of all life on the planet, maybe launch enough nukes so that all sentient life ceases to exist on the planet before CTB (or as a way to CTB), so that there is no chance of reincarnating again on this planet. At least it will increase chances of reincarnating as an alien species that has solved the problem of suffering.

So if you could, would you get rid of all life on Earth to make sure you wouldn't reincarnate again?

Unfortunately if you could reincarnate into one of the infinite parallel universes then this won't solve the problem :(.
human beings are screwed no matter what. the collapse is coming from many different directions, its already happening. even if they don't go completely extinct their numbers will be alot less, no more billions of people. if it's really true that we're causing a massive extinction event and poisoning the oceans and fucking the climate so that nothing grows anymore then we will go extinct. either way its less chance of being reincarnated as human, so either an animal birth or as an alien somewhere.

The traditional recipe for this is vegetarianism and celibacy, while heavily introspecting.
From what I've read all of this stuff isn't that effective when it comes to liberation. Ironically its the westerners who tend to take a very practical approach without all the spiritual BS. From what I've read the core of it a kind of realization of your own self or lack thereof and doesn't actually have anything to do with how spiritual or saintly or moral you are. some examples I remember are Jed mckenna's books, Tony Parsons, Jim Newman.. etc all of them very irreverent and all pointing basically to the same thing, that your living everyday reality is an illusion and there is no self in control of anything and its all a dream. RIP.

whatevs

whatevs

Jan 15, 2022
human beings are screwed no matter what. the collapse is coming from many different directions, its already happening. even if they don't go completely extinct their numbers will be alot less, no more billions of people. if it's really true that we're causing a massive extinction event and poisoning the oceans and fucking the climate so that nothing grows anymore then we will go extinct. either way its less chance of being reincarnated as human, so either an animal birth or as an alien somewhere.

From what I've read all of this stuff isn't that effective when it comes to liberation. Ironically its the westerners who tend to take a very practical approach without all the spiritual BS. From what I've read the core of it a kind of realization of your own self or lack thereof and doesn't actually have anything to do with how spiritual or saintly or moral you are. some examples I remember are Jed mckenna's books, Tony Parsons, Jim Newman.. etc all of them very irreverent and all pointing basically to the same thing, that your living everyday reality is an illusion and there is no self in control of anything and its all a dream. RIP.
I disagree as I believe base emotions and urges survive death and birth, that is karma. Dettaching from anger, lustor suffering will make your karma lighter so you won't be pulled back in.

This is ignoring all the absurdities created by trying to be mystical in a scientific era...

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim and 👁️👃👁️
O

OverBeforeStart

May 6, 2020
I disagree as I believe base emotions and urges survive death and birth, that is karma. Dettaching from anger, lustor suffering will make your karma lighter so you won't be pulled back in.

This is ignoring all the absurdities created by trying to be mystical in a scientific era...
Yes, I didn't say different. all your karma from the previous life is still there and determines where and as what you get reborn. and you can definitely live in a way that makes liberation more likely even without any special realizations. the basic formula I read is living an active life without being entangled or attached to anything and without creating new desires, which is easier said than done, atleast for me.

Reactions: sserafim and whatevs
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
If reincarnation exists then I am also the reincarnation of another "soul". However I do to have any memory about any previous life. As a result I can conclude that if reincarnation is true then your memory is at least cleared every time. The new person would not be me then... well I just hope the new person will not take also all the issues I have... that would be another sad life.

Reactions: sserafim and Lost Magic
jane

jane

death is not the end
Sep 5, 2022
oh yea i would. i believe we are trapped on a prison planet and are forcefully reincarnated but im hoping i find a way to not return

Reactions: sserafim and hungry_ghost
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Breath work.. fasting.. going within.. overcoming the carnal desires..

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim and whatevs
whatevs

whatevs

Jan 15, 2022
Breath work.. fasting.. going within.. overcoming the carnal desires..

Fasting is a cheap and relatively easy tool, thanks for reminding me of it!

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Extension ext
Fasting is a cheap and relatively easy tool, thanks for reminding me of it!
Extended water fast will change your life brother.

y'ffre

y'ffre

My English could be bad :)
Aug 15, 2022

Or you can be a Buddhist monk. :))

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
If reincarnation exists then I am also the reincarnation of another "soul". However I do to have any memory about any previous life. As a result I can conclude that if reincarnation is true then your memory is at least cleared every time. The new person would not be me then... well I just hope the new person will not take also all the issues I have... that would be another sad life.
I hAVe heard some interesting near death experiences in which people learn that when thweir body dies in this life they go to their real home and it is there that they remember their past lives and it is from there that they are reincarnated into another life- I'm not saying I believe this 100%, but it seems like a possibility.

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Something to try this Christmas or if there's some holiday before for sure.
A Hallowe'en fast?? Aren't there three days of it in Spain?

Last edited:
Reactions: Helheim
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
I hAVe heard some interesting near death experiences in which people learn that when thweir body dies in this life they go to their real home and it is there that they remember their past lives and it is from there that they are reincarnated into another life- I'm not saying I believe this 100%, but it seems like a possibility.
Well I would like very much to know how I did in previous lives. Maybe I was a very happy octopus. If karma is a thing I did poorly in this life and I will probably reincarnate in some sad animal... not a bunny for sure.

Sarz

Sarz

Apr 24, 2020
Used to really want to get this life over with and hopefully come back to a better life, family etc but not with the world in the state its in that's never gonna improve. I just want to disappear and be a nothing.
Knowing my shit luck tho I'll come back as me!!

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Well I would like very much to know how I did in previous lives. Maybe I was a very happy octopus. If karma is a thing I did poorly in this life and I will probably reincarnate in some sad animal... not a bunny for sure.
If people are reincarnated into different lives then I think it is likely that some of the lives they get are ahppy ones and some are sad ones, to learn different lessons, that's what some nede's say, though the suffering in this life doesn't seem worth it for whatever learning I am getting from this- I'm sure many people here would agree with that for their lives.