CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Tell u thing rl lif v awfl,nobod undrstd no famly no any, now try frc me di wrk thing rly no able feel dprs wat do no thing this rly stonage put me prisn ppl 0 undrstd ,me lone injury damage outer nobod know nobod undrstd abuse me

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Archness, myusername890, mypersonalhell and 10 others
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Yeah treatments available are so pathetically optimistic, basic, primitive, hopeless. We're in the dark ages with many treatments, especially mental health. We're incredibly complex machines that operate on the molecular level, with structures in the order of micrometers or less, and we broadly operate on them with clumsy scalpels and even more clumsy drugs. No wonder recovery is a distant dream for many of us. Yet they force us to live

• Hugs
Reactions: Archness, myusername890, CTB Dream and 4 others
Vegan Antinatalist

Vegan Antinatalist

Jul 17, 2023
Yeah treatments available are so pathetically optimistic, basic, primitive, hopeless. We're in the dark ages with many treatments, especially mental health. We're incredibly complex machines that operate on the molecular level, with structures in the order of micrometers or less, and we broadly operate on them with clumsy scalpels and even more clumsy drugs. No wonder recovery is a distant dream for many of us. Yet they force us to live
and not just that, they try to pressure us to bring kids into this world too. because apparently its perfectly moral and not at all a terrible imposition to place on a child

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, CTB Dream, pthnrdnojvsc and 4 others
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
and not just that, they try to pressure us to bring kids into this world too. because apparently its perfectly moral and not at all a terrible imposition to place on a child
Any parent only becomes one because they see life through rose tinted glasses and ignores all the suffering they've gone through, and they expect their children to be grateful! People should only be allowed to become parents if they're healthy and wealthy. People pass so much misery onto their children. It's appalling.

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890 and CTB Dream
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Maybe just stare at them and drool, make your eyes go super vacant. See what they say then.

What's di work? Computer stuff?

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: CTB Dream and saddestbunny
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
People should only be allowed to become parents if they're healthy and wealthy.

They shouldn't be allowed either. Being filthy rich and healthy doesn't protect a person from any conceivable horror within the realm of possibility. Besides, they would still have to do annoying, burdensome chores and that kind of stuff.

Maybe just stare at them and drool, make your eyes go super vacant. See what they say then.

I think she means she is being forced to do work in general, which is simply beyond evil given her impairment.

I'm not sure if your question is genuine or sarcastic, but if it's the latter, we should be more sensitive when communicating with a disabled person like CTB Dream, who is already trapped in a nightmarish life. I don't want to scold you though; maybe you asked genuinely, which is fine. No worries then.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Archness, myusername890, Huntfish34 and 3 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022

Not know mean, this yea othr ppl say famly etc this see rlty awfl ppl stonage brainle 0 hlp all abuse
Work any,this no posbl ,mayb cmpt any but no posbl any this ppl awfl

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: myusername890, Daxter_87 and Huntfish34
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Not know mean, this yea othr ppl say famly etc this see rlty awfl ppl stonage brainle 0 hlp all abuse
Work any,this no posbl ,mayb cmpt any but no posbl any this ppl awfl
I mean, act more disabled so they leave you alone. But that might cost you in the long run. And I asked if di was computer stuff because I've seen the images you made in that art thread. In offtopic, i think? And I thought, maybe di means digital imaging?? Idk! I'm really ignorant of computer stuff. Like, really. It's a miracle I can do this much.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87 and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022
I mean, act more disabled so they leave you alone. But that might cost you in the long run. And I asked if di was computer stuff because I've seen the images you made in that art thread. In offtopic, i think? And I thought, maybe di means digital imaging?? Idk! I'm really ignorant of computer stuff. Like, really. It's a miracle I can do this much.
No worry can fun ,me no srs all but smtm no able exprs smtm hard undrstd autism etc.

Yea this posbl hpn act etc,

sry it ok smtm err not mean img, it ok not know many cmpt was not mean img

not know wat do but this rly awfl plc stonage ppl ,mayb dement get now vege potat frc wrk

• Hugs
Reactions: Archness, Daxter_87 and Aisley