Sorry for dissapointing everyone
Aiming for mid july right now. no guarantees though

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart, Valky, Victim.Of.Life and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I guess that after all only you know when the time is right for you to leave, I think it can be difficult setting a date in advance as after all existence is unpredictable. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans.

• Love
Reactions: Valky, Meteora, The anhedonic one and 1 other person
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Hey, you are here until you go. No apologies needed. Chosen dates are more hope than expectation.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart, Valky, The anhedonic one and 3 others
melodyhehe

melodyhehe

happy lil scum
Jun 30, 2023
what method if u dont mind sharing? just curious tbh, i feel like jumping is guaranteed? its what i planned casually w someone i love but they abandoned me lol :)

since u failed ur attempt do u have any thoughts of staying alive? anyway im sorry u have to go through this ;-;

Edit * also sry in my earlier post i just assumed u attempted

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one
Baron

Baron

Is there a meaning to anything?
Jun 29, 2023
I wish I had the courage to set a date or something similar. I feel so worthless and weak when I think about myself. It's disgusting

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart, graymatter, The anhedonic one and 1 other person
whs

whs

The sunset is beautiful, isn't it
Jun 25, 2023
what method if u dont mind sharing? just curious tbh, i feel like jumping is guaranteed? its what i planned casually w someone i love but they abandoned me lol :)

since u failed ur attempt do u have any thoughts of staying alive? anyway im sorry u have to go through this ;-;

Depends on the height I think. Jumping I've seen hasn't been too effective if its into a road or from a high-ish building but jumping into a body of water looks hopeful.

• Hugs
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023

i wanted to do GHB + benzos, but some more shit got in the way, unexpected shitty circumstances (wont get into detail), and now it looks like im forced to do partial suspension instead

its not my first pick, neither is it fun or ideal but its the best option i will have by then

also yes i did not attempt yet. dissapointing i know
honestly i just want my first attempt to be succesful
Hey, you are here until you go. No apologies needed. Chosen dates are more hope than expectation.
thank u

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart and The anhedonic one
I

istheretrulyalife?

Ser Alexander V
Jun 14, 2023
i wanted to do GHB + benzos, but some more shit got in the way, unexpected shitty circumstances (wont get into detail), and now it looks like im forced to do partial suspension instead

its not my first pick, neither is it fun or ideal but its the best option i will have by then

thank u
I hope you find peace in whatever lies beyond life. There could be an afterlife or one could simply cease to exist, but in whatever truly happens I hope you get what you want.

• Hugs
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Don't apologize, it's not your time yet, i hope your able to find peace

• Hugs
reaching_zer0

reaching_zer0

May 14, 2023
You don't have to apologies, i will do it in mid/end july too so good luck to both of us.

• Hugs
guywiththehair

guywiththehair

Jul 2, 2023
I wish I had the courage to set a date or something similar. I feel so worthless and weak when I think about myself. It's disgusting
I'm in the same boat. I have so much hate for myself and just want to ctb. I can't seem to set a date because every time I try I end up not doing anything and continuing to suffer.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meteora and The anhedonic one
MiraiShisen

MiraiShisen

Student
Jun 15, 2023
May I ask you what exact position do you wanna go with partial hanging? I hope your way from this life will be fast and peacefull.
It is not that easy, I did it myself and I failed, we are humans not robots so dont be mad at yourself, you will know when your time come by then dont stress about it.

• Hugs
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
It's ok, really it is. There's nothing to feel bad about. Many of us here including myself have failed CTB in the past.
It's obviously disheartening to fail, yet one day you will get it right.
When that time comes, I wish you a peaceful exit.

Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
You don't have to apologies, i will do it in mid/end july too so good luck to both of us.
whats your method? mine is partial suspension but i just read up about SWB and it sounds so peaceful im considering it at the nearest lake or just bathtub lol

Reactions: reaching_zer0 and MiraiShisen
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
I'm glad youre still here. Stay as long as you like, no one here will judge or be disappointed in your decision.

Reactions: Meteora, graymatter and Victim.Of.Life
MiraiShisen

MiraiShisen

Student
Jun 15, 2023
whats your method? mine is partial suspension but i just read up about SWB and it sounds so peaceful im considering it at the nearest lake or just bathtub lol
can you please give me more info about SWB ? I am interested. Thanks

angel31

angel31

sause
Jun 14, 2023
Dont apologize, you didn't disappoint anyone. ❤️

Reactions: graymatter
Miserious

Miserious

Jul 2, 2023
I hope you find peace in whatever direction your life leads, or stops, my friend. You don't deserve to suffer.

Reactions: graymatter
G

graymatter

Apr 12, 2023
I know that feeling. I'm to afraid to go on and more afraid to stop — but always afraid and ashamed.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
You don't have to appologise.... I know that feeling.
I m not gonna set a date. I plan to have everything thought through and ready so I can do it in a very miserable situation where I have tunnel vision.

Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
I'm sorry it feels disappointing to you- no judgment. I feel the same way about wanting to be sure I get it right the first time, especially as there can be so many terrible consequences if things don't go according to plan.

Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
can you please give me more info about SWB ? I am interested. Thanks
just look at the megathread
I hope you find peace in whatever direction your life leads, or stops, my friend. You don't deserve to suffer.
eh half of it is my fault but its whatever...
I'm sorry it feels disappointing to you- no judgment. I feel the same way about wanting to be sure I get it right the first time, especially as there can be so many terrible consequences if things don't go according to plan.
yeah failing my first attempt would be a fucking nightmare. worst thing ever

reaching_zer0

reaching_zer0

May 14, 2023
I tried with tramadol, benzo and a bunch of other things and either i had the wrong method or it just doesn't work on me. To be honest i'm tired so my initial plan is to jump from a high place, but even if i know it's the right thing i'm afraid of this method. I'm gonna try to find something like fentanyl or else cause i think it is a much peaceful method, but i don't think it's easy to find in my country sadly. I will take a look at the SWB megathread, it might be interesting