Is0lated

Is0lated

2024/2025 Livestream
May 29, 2023
I kept planning for how I'll ctb but I never thought what will happen to my cat after I die. He was literally the only thing keeping me alive. And since I live in my parents house he was unwanted and they kept abusing him and blaming me for adopting him. There's no doubt that once I ctb they're going to throw him away. I don't know if I should regret adopting him and taking him from the streets or should I blame them for hitting a mere animal.. people are so cruel they make me wanna crawl out of my skin.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: floralheaddress, Archness, angel444 and 1 other person
Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
Thats just awful what they are doing to your cat, I don´t think you should regret adopting him you gave the cat a home, took care of him and loved him

• Love
Reactions: Archness and Is0lated
Is0lated

Is0lated

2024/2025 Livestream
May 29, 2023
Thats just awful what they are doing to your cat, I don´t think you should regret adopting him you gave the cat a home, took care of him and loved him
I know but when I think about it, he could've had a better life outside. Instead of getting hit and stomped on for the stupidest reasons, I wish I could do something about it but they're just cruel. I cry so much hearing my cat hissing and crying when they hit him and I can't do shit because if I say anything they'll kick him out

• Hugs
Reactions: Kempel556
Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
I know but when I think about it, he could've had a better life outside. Instead of getting hit and stomped on for the stupidest reasons, I wish I could do something about it but they're just cruel. I cry so much hearing my cat hissing and crying when they hit him and I can't do shit because if I say anything they'll kick him out
They are so cruel, to think people can do that to a animal just makes me sad :(
If it was me I would just try to keep him in my room at all times and avoid letting them get near the cat, but I don´t know if its that simple for you to do that. If I couldn´t do that I would post an ad online seeing if somebody could adopt him and give him a better home, but im sure you love him alot and its hard to be separated from our pets

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
I wish I could do something about it but they're just cruel. I cry so much hearing my cat hissing and crying when they hit him and I can't do shit because if I say anything they'll kick him out
Wth!? I'm a dog a person and I hate cats but I would never hit them. What!? So sad!

Maybe find a pet shelter for them? And then that pet shelter will maybe find another owner? Or you could just post ads (saying that you're giving them away) in pet stores, some allow that.

• Love
Reactions: Is0lated
Is0lated

Is0lated

2024/2025 Livestream
May 29, 2023
They are so cruel, to think people can do that to a animal just makes me sad :(
If it was me I would just try to keep him in my room at all times and avoid letting them get near the cat, but I don´t know if its that simple for you to do that. If I couldn´t do that I would post an ad online seeing if somebody could adopt him and give him a better home, but im sure you love him alot and its hard to be separated from our pets
It's too hard for me to find him a shelter or someone to take him since he has some behavior problems, I don't think others would handle him and especially here everyone's looking for young female cats.. I thought I could leave him in a pet shelter but last time I did he became depressed and completely stopped eating until he became so unhealthy.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant and Kempel556
Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
It's too hard for me to find him a shelter or someone to take him since he has some behavior problems, I don't think others would handle him and especially here everyone's looking for young female cats.. I thought I could leave him in a pet shelter but last time I did he became depressed and completely stopped eating until he became so unhealthy.
Can you keep him in your room and don´t let them aproach him?

Is0lated

Is0lated

2024/2025 Livestream
May 29, 2023
Wth!? I'm a dog a person and I hate cats but I would never hit them. What!? So sad!

Maybe find a pet shelter for them? And then that pet shelter will maybe find another owner? Or you could just post ads (saying that you're giving them away) in pet stores, some allow that.
As I answered the other question, my cat gets very depressed when he's away from home and he's quite aggressive with strangers. Last time I sent him to a pet shelter he got depressed and stopped eating. But still keeping him with my family will just put him at risk
Can you keep him in your room and don´t let them aproach him?
He doesn't like being locked in one room but maybe I could try even if I'll have to force him for a bit

Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
As I answered the other question, my cat gets very depressed when he's away from home and he's quite aggressive with strangers. Last time I sent him to a pet shelter he got depressed and stopped eating. But still keeping him with my family will just put him at risk

He doesn't like being locked in one room but maybe I could try even if I'll have to force him for a bit
I think its for the best at least this way they can´t hit or stomp him, and I think he will get used to being in your room for long periods of time

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant and Is0lated
Is0lated

Is0lated

2024/2025 Livestream
May 29, 2023
I think its for the best at least this way they can´t hit or stomp him, and I think he will get used to being in your room for long periods of time
Yeah I hope so.. thank you tho I really appreciate it. I was always afraid to do anything about what's happening with my cat but you really gave me the courage to find a solution

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Blue Elephant and Kempel556
Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
Yeah I hope so.. thank you tho I really appreciate it. I was always afraid to do anything about what's happening with my cat but you really gave me the courage to find a solution
You´re welcome, glad I could help :)

• Love
  • Hugs
M

MadisonMoon

Oct 1, 2023
As painful as it is, have you considered finding him a good home? Especially as you're considering CTB?
I have my own apartment and two British short hairs. It is the only thing I find truly painful, saying goodbye to them - and they're picking
up on my mood having hit the lowest of the low, both coming to sit on my lap or by the head of my bed way more often.

I don't want the police to come in, for emergency services to step in and out of my apartment and run the risk of either or both of them
slipping out of the door or being put in a shelter. So, along with arranging things for my own funeral - and making sure cash is available
for that along with clear instructions, am busy finding them as ideal a home as I can find them.

• Hugs
Is0lated

Is0lated

2024/2025 Livestream
May 29, 2023
As painful as it is, have you considered finding him a good home? Especially as you're considering CTB?
I have my own apartment and two British short hairs. It is the only thing I find truly painful, saying goodbye to them - and they're picking
up on my mood having hit the lowest of the low, both coming to sit on my lap or by the head of my bed way more often.

I don't want the police to come in, for emergency services to step in and out of my apartment and run the risk of either or both of them
slipping out of the door or being put in a shelter. So, along with arranging things for my own funeral - and making sure cash is available
for that along with clear instructions, am busy finding them as ideal a home as I can find them.
Well while I would love to give him a safe home I still don't trust anyone, if my so religious and "kind" family did that to him then what will strangers do

Reactions: abcz and Kempel556
M

MadisonMoon

Oct 1, 2023
Research, asking for photos, their experience with keeping cats. And, not unimportantly, trust your instincts. More and more I feel
I should have listened to my instincts more often, it would have saved me so much trouble and heartache.

I have a male and female British shorthair. The female had two litters of kittens before I had her spayed. There too I didn't sell them
to just anyone. I had online interviews, asked for pictures, got to meet the people before I settled on them getting to pick one up.
To this day they still send me pictures, and most have absolutely gorgeous lives I can't even offer my own cats...big yards, all the love,
toys and attention they could want from people who are actually happy and are not deep in the process of arranging a suicide like I am.

Not to say I don't feel your pain. One of the kittens from one of the litters I kept myself, his name is Bowie.

Usually kittens are born in intervals of 15 minutes, this gives the mother cat time to remove the placenta, to groom and clean the kitten, to
get breathing going. Not so with Bowie, he was born almost immediately after the first. So I had to remove the placenta, massage his chest
into breathing. I can honestly say he bonded to me like no cat has ever bonded before. Saying goodbye to him, to find him his next
and perfect home is honestly one of the hardest parts of this trajectory towards CTB.

Hoping you find all the strength and wisdom to make the choices that are both right for you and your beloved cat. And careful of your
parents. People who are capable of animal cruelty are usually also capable of much, much worse.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Morgengrauen, Blue Elephant and Is0lated
Is0lated

Is0lated

2024/2025 Livestream
May 29, 2023
Research, asking for photos, their experience with keeping cats. And, not unimportantly, trust your instincts. More and more I feel
I should have listened to my instincts more often, it would have saved me so much trouble and heartache.

I have a male and female British shorthair. The female had two litters of kittens before I had her spayed. There too I didn't sell them
to just anyone. I had online interviews, asked for pictures, got to meet the people before I settled on them getting to pick one up.
To this day they still send me pictures, and most have absolutely gorgeous lives I can't even offer my own cats...big yards, all the love,
toys and attention they could want from people who are actually happy and are not deep in the process of arranging a suicide like I am.

Not to say I don't feel your pain. One of the kittens from one of the litters I kept myself, his name is Bowie.

Usually kittens are born in intervals of 15 minutes, this gives the mother cat time to remove the placenta, to groom and clean the kitten, to
get breathing going. Not so with Bowie, he was born almost immediately after the first. So I had to remove the placenta, massage his chest
into breathing. I can honestly say he bonded to me like no cat has ever bonded before. Saying goodbye to him, to find him his next
and perfect home is honestly one of the hardest parts of this trajectory towards CTB.

Hoping you find all the strength and wisdom to make the choices that are both right for you and your beloved cat. And careful of your
parents. People who are capable of animal cruelty are usually also capable of much, much worse.
Thanks for the advice I really appreciate it. And I'll try my best to find him someone perfect I'm just afraid they wouldn't contact me again. And after I CTB obviously I won't be able to ask about him. I think I may have to give it to a child or young teen since they're way more kind than some adults

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I kept planning for how I'll ctb but I never thought what will happen to my cat after I die. He was literally the only thing keeping me alive. And since I live in my parents house he was unwanted and they kept abusing him and blaming me for adopting him. There's no doubt that once I ctb they're going to throw him away. I don't know if I should regret adopting him and taking him from the streets or should I blame them for hitting a mere animal.. people are so cruel they make me wanna crawl out of my skin.
Any kind of animal abuse makes me feel incredibly sad and angry, and I love animals more than humans.
You should never regret showing kindness to an animal and maybe you could take your cat to an animal shelter away from your parents if you are going to CTB. At least you will have the peace of mind knowing that the poor creature is safe and has a good chance of finding a good home.

• Love
Reactions: Blue Elephant
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
A lot of shit happens to pets, they get abused or even abandoned how could I trust people
You can't, you can only trust yourself, but in this situation what choice do you have!? You have to make the best possible choice with the information available to you and hope for the best.