• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BabyCamus

BabyCamus

Student
Mar 2, 2023
I actually haven't even got around to ordering the sn yet, there's been so many complications. I just have this feeling that something is going to go wrong…
Jumping off a cliff to me has always seemed like a good option. The main thing holding me back is the fear of falling onto someone (not very likely I realise as I would obviously look below and double check no one was there). Above all, I do not want to harm others. The second consideration is how scary and painful it would be (Though it shouldn't be for long obviously). I would take benzos to combat SI, and possibly even listen to music as I'm falling. I think it would be a kind of beautiful way to go, and it just seems fitting for me. All this stress with money and accounts and having to lie to people and wrong things being delivered or delivery problems…idk…it just feels wrong.

What do you guys think?

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Do you have access to a remote mountain , this is the best way to avoid falling on somebody.

BabyCamus

BabyCamus

Student
Mar 2, 2023
Do you have access to a remote mountain , this is the best way to avoid falling on somebody.
I have access to a reasonably remote cliff, yes. I don't think a mountain would be sheer enough, you'd probably end up rolling rather than falling

• Hugs
Reactions: Gonnerr
glitterypearls

glitterypearls

sing me to sleep
Mar 23, 2023
I'll choose SN for myself when I go because tbh of the amount of experiences posted here about it, with enough time of reading you can see the trial and error that everyone made, but for the most part if you get everything correctly it will 100% work just need to be pure and calculated right. also there is a megathread here about SN which help a lot! tho falling seem better but since we don't read much about this method it might be hard.

• Hugs
Reactions: BabyCamus
BabyCamus

BabyCamus

Student
Mar 2, 2023
I'll choose SN for myself when I go because tbh of the amount of experiences posted here about it, with enough time of reading you can see the trial and error that everyone made
Could you send me the link to where people have posted about their trial and error (or failed attempts) with SN? I can't seem to find it 🙏