• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I'm toying around with the following methods:

1. methadone OD
2. ETONITAZEPYNE OD
3. SN
4. Shotgun to head
5. Inert gas method

I'm just having such trouble narrowing it down. I've already got the SN. I get the full quantity of methadone every two weeks. I only need a couple more bucks for the ETONITAZEPYNE. But a shotgun is nearly 100% fatal and the inert gas method is drawing me because it's peaceful, but expensive and I don't have much more money. What do all of you think?

Reactions: wannago and nitrogennitrite2
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
indecision is a psychological trick.

• Aww..
Reactions: wannago and fent_dnm27
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Alright... I'll offer some advice since I kinda know what it's like to have a hard time choosing between methods. Best thing I'll suggest is to build a hierarchy on each of your methods based on the 8 criterias:
1. Reliability
2. Peacefulness
3. Availability
4. Preparation
5. Undetectability
6. Speed
7. Safety
8. Storage
This will help you weigh your options. If neither are satisfactory, I'd consider finding a way to either combine the methods (if they increase the chances of success), or upgrading.

Consider looking into botanical poisons. There are some that cause a relatively painless and fast death, and others that cause an unpleasant or painful death. When it comes to the latter, try to understand the mechanism behind the painful symptoms and see if you can eliminate that factor. And make sure you know what the poison targets in your body. Avoid the ones that are toxic to the liver and kidney. The best ones target the heart imo. Brain? That's a double-edged sword.

Last edited:
Reactions: lost_soul83
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Alright... I'll offer some advice since I kinda know what it's like to have a hard time choosing between methods. Best thing I'll suggest is to build a hierarchy on each of your methods based on the 8 criterias:
1. Reliability
2. Peacefulness
3. Availability
4. Preparation
5. Undetectability
6. Speed
7. Safety
8. Storage
This will help you weigh your options. If neither are satisfactory, I'd consider finding a way to either combine the methods (if they increase the chances of success), or upgrading.

Consider looking into botanical poisons. There are some that cause a relatively painless and fast death, and others that cause an unpleasant or painful death. When it comes to the latter, try to understand the mechanism behind the painful symptoms and see if you can eliminate that factor. And make sure you know what the poison targets in your body. Avoid the ones that are toxic to the liver and kidney. The best ones target the heart imo. Brain? That's a double-edged sword.
Thanks so much for the advice. I'm gonna look into all those factors for each method. I appreciate all the help I can get.

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Ignore anyone who mentions "botanical preparations" as being preferable in terms of peacefulness or reliability.

while certainly some can be fatal, unless you have access to opium, you aren't going to find anything that is close to peacefulness of methadone, inert gas, or likely even SN

Reactions: nitrogennitrite2, lost_soul83, Lastsauce and 1 other person
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Ignore anyone who mentions "botanical preparations" as being preferable in terms of peacefulness or reliability.

while certainly some can be fatal, unless you have access to opium, you aren't going to find anything that is close to peacefulness of methadone, inert gas, or likely even SN
Are we really going to do this again?
You really need to learn to think outside the box on this one. There is one botanical method I have in mind that is fast and relatively painless if you can extract it without the volatile oils and ephedrine. Done right, you'll die long before symptoms occur.

And like I said for the painful methods, you have to figure out the mechanisms behind the pain and see if there's a way to mitigate that. You spout suggestions of methods from the peaceful pill handbook like it's a gospel without understanding the mechanism behind each ingredient, for example: the cardenolide cocktail, DDMP.
Thanks so much for the advice. I'm gonna look into all those factors for each method. I appreciate all the help I can get.
No problem!

Last edited:
Y

yujinwunz

Feb 3, 2021
What about helium? Does that work? A helium tank from a party store is like $50 tops?

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
What about helium? Does that work? A helium tank from a party store is like $50 tops?
It's possible. However, I will advise making sure it's 100 percent or close. If it's around 80 percent, don't use it. You'll most likely find yourself surviving with brain damage.

Reactions: yujinwunz
Y

yujinwunz

Feb 3, 2021
It's possible. However, I will advise making sure it's 100 percent or close. If it's around 80 percent, don't use it. You'll most likely find yourself surviving with brain damage.
I had a helium tank next to me now, thanks for the warning, I will have to find out about that. That is indeed a good point.

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97
Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
I had a helium tank next to me now, thanks for the warning, I will have to find out about that. That is indeed a good point.
All balloon helium cylinders have oxygen in them these days because people started killing themselves accidentally or on purpose.

Y

yujinwunz

Feb 3, 2021
All balloon helium cylinders have oxygen in them these days because people started killing themselves accidentally or on purpose.
Can confirm. Felt my heart racing but did not pass out before I felt CO2 buildup and had to stop.

I don't think they deliberately put anything though, it's just impure. In any case, doesn't work.

TIL the death from helium gas tank that I read online must have been only from injury to the lungs from pressurised gas, rather than from lack of oxygen caused by the helium itself.

Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
Can confirm. Felt my heart racing but did not pass out before I felt CO2 buildup and had to stop.
Maybe the balloon helium even has some CO2 in it to make it even less suitable for asphyxiation.

Y

yujinwunz

Feb 3, 2021
Maybe the balloon helium even has some CO2 in it to make it even less suitable for asphyxiation.
Maybe, but I think it is just impure and mixed with air due to how they make it (cheaply), and as an added bonus, it's harder to cause suicide or accidental death.
Actually I was using too small an amount (just to try it) and I think that was the problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lastsauce
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
The ones you buy from a party store for one aren't large enough and second have air mixed in with the helium so it's no good. Trust me, I've checked.

Reactions: wordsonscreen, DetachedDreamer97 and yujinwunz
Y

yujinwunz

Feb 3, 2021
The ones you buy from a party store for one aren't large enough and second have air mixed in with the helium so it's no good. Trust me, I've checked.
It did make my voice go funny though :P

Reactions: wordsonscreen, DetachedDreamer97, signifying nothing and 1 other person