FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep where I'm completely unaware of everything and where all is forgotten about is all I've ever wished for, it's all that is ideal and isn't it so tragic how we cannot just choose that.

Not everyone wants to exist here and some people just prefer peace, I would always prefer peace to being conscious and aware, slowly decaying in this dreadful reality, I don't see the appeal to existing, it just leads to suffering.

Ceasing to exist is beautiful instead of tragic, it's what comforts me, I just find it so incredibly comforting the thought of being unable to experience anything, for me death means safety from suffering, there's nothing tragic about me returning to where I belong, in the ideal state of non-existence, preferring peace to suffering is always a valid way to feel and I just hate how that isn't accepted.

Suffering humans who were burdened with the ability to exist deserve compassion rather than hostility and allowing them to pass away peacefully would be compassionate.
If humans were able to fall into an eternal sleep so much torture would be prevented, I find it so horrible how so many suffer due to lack of a peaceful exit, suicide really should be as straightforward as just never waking as after all to never wake is all that's desirable to me, it fills me with dread thinking of what lies ahead, I'm always tired of existing here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ablationaaa457, cscott, bluebird16 and 19 others
P

pinkribbonscars

She’s lost control
Oct 7, 2021
Screw a peaceful death. I want this shit painful yet quick and violent. Hanging ftw.

If a person really wants to go, they will.

Reactions: bluebird16, Praestat_Mori and Hotsackage
byebyemadworld

byebyemadworld

Aug 17, 2023
I wish I could die peacefully in my sleep. Just go to sleep and never wake up again.

Reactions: bluebird16, Yavannah and Praestat_Mori
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
I hope SN deliver fast.. i hate this world really

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
N

Naser

Amor fati
Aug 17, 2023
To fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep where I'm completely unaware of everything and where all is forgotten about is all I've ever wished for, it's all that is ideal and isn't it so tragic how we cannot just choose that.

Not everyone wants to exist here and some people just prefer peace, I would always prefer peace to being conscious and aware, slowly decaying in this dreadful reality, I don't see the appeal to existing, it just leads to suffering.

Ceasing to exist is beautiful instead of tragic, it's what comforts me, I just find it so incredibly comforting the thought of being unable to experience anything, for me death means safety from suffering, there's nothing tragic about me returning to where I belong, in the ideal state of non-existence, preferring peace to suffering is always a valid way to feel and I just hate how that isn't accepted.

Suffering humans who were burdened with the ability to exist deserve compassion rather than hostility and allowing them to pass away peacefully would be compassionate.
If humans were able to fall into an eternal sleep so much torture would be prevented, I find it so horrible how so many suffer due to lack of a peaceful exit, suicide really should be as straightforward as just never waking as after all to never wake is all that's desirable to me, it fills me with dread thinking of what lies ahead, I'm always tired of existing here.
26k messages. My god. If u don't mind me asking, are u trying to take care of urself, do u have parents, friends to talk to about what ur going through? Are u in this constant negative mindset cycle that u can't break out of? When u wake up in the morning and sleep at night is it just constant hopelessness mindset? I just want to know cause that many posts (i think u have the highest total posts compared to anyone here) is not healthy at all. Have you tried exercising? It can maybe help u a bit and not think about a hopelessness mindset everyday. Not trying to be mean or anything, i just created this account as i was mostly a lurker here.

Last edited:
P

pinkribbonscars

She’s lost control
Oct 7, 2021
26k messages. My god. If u don't mind me asking, are u trying to take care of urself, do u have parents, friends to talk to about what ur going through? Are u in this constant negative mindset cycle that u can't break out of? When u wake up in the morning and sleep at night is it just constant hopelessness mindset? I just want to know cause that many posts (i think u have the highest total posts compared to anyone here) is not healthy at all. Have you tried exercising? It can maybe help u a bit and not think about a hopelessness mindset everyday. Not trying to be mean or anything, i just created this account as i was mostly a lurker here.
Funeralcry will never kill themselves. They just send good wishes and farewells to people who have made up their mind and whine about how saddening it is that peaceful suicide methods are being restricted. If a person wants to go, absolutely they will. Prisoners hang themselves with bed cloths after all.

I don't understand this obsession with a peaceful exit. I just want to die. Tho I admit I do want some pain and violence, because I am angry and hate myself and want to feel the destruction i deserve

Op tho, it's been almost 3 years and they just regurgitate the same platitudes on this fourm daily. They won't do it. They don't even discuss suicide methods. Their ideation is passive. Their role in this life is to be supportive to people who have made their decision, which is honestly kind of nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: GasMonkey and Myforevercharlie
Nephis

Nephis

“Death should take me while I am in the mood.”
Sep 3, 2018
Funeralcry will never kill themselves. They just send good wishes and farewells to people who have made up their mind and whine about how saddening it is that peaceful suicide methods are being restricted. If a person wants to go, absolutely they will. Prisoners hang themselves with bed cloths after all.

I don't understand this obsession with a peaceful exit. I just want to die. Tho I admit I do want some pain and violence, because I am angry and hate myself and want to feel the destruction i deserve

Op tho, it's been almost 3 years and they just regurgitate the same platitudes on this fourm daily. They won't do it. They don't even discuss suicide methods. Their ideation is passive. Their role in this life is to be supportive to people who have made their decision, which is honestly kind of nice.
Funeralcry...Is interesting

By all means, view their posts as something of a philosophical stand point, than a post by itself, posting their thoughts on the matter rather than anything else.
to be honest, many of the posts they have made have had similar ideas behind all of them, and generally speaking if you look through some of their history it's fairly evident. Not really a bad thing per say, however, they certainly do this very often with many of the posts having the same general points and content.

Reactions: pinkribbonscars
P

pinkribbonscars

She’s lost control
Oct 7, 2021
Funeralcry...Is interesting

By all means, view their posts as something of a philosophical stand point, than a post by itself, posting their thoughts on the matter rather than anything else.
to be honest, many of the posts they have made have had similar ideas behind all of them, and generally speaking if you look through some of their history it's fairly evident. Not really a bad thing per say, however, they certainly do this very often with many of the posts having the same general points and content.
Yeah I view funeralcry's posts as a philosophy rather than a general desire to die. I wasn't intending to criticize them. I'm not worried about them, they will never kill themselves, but it's like having a psycho pomp guide you to your peaceful exit. It's kind of nice.

Reactions: GasMonkey
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Jst an FYI tht dscussng a membr on thr own pst in th/ 3rd persn insted of respndng 2 thm = qute rude

If u r compelld 2 tlk abt membrs thn pls d/ tht awy frm thr own threds insted of talkng abt thm in frnt of thm

Apprci8

Reactions: ablationaaa457, Sannti and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Yeah that would also be my desire to die peacefully while being asleep with no pain and stressful SI and all that. Unfortunately there is no exit button and for general healthy individuals it's very unlikely this is gonna happen.