O

overkill

Student
Jul 18, 2018
I am here, still alive. I still have no friends because of autism. But I also have the N sitting in the cupboard. So what am I gonna do? I feel like if I survive (I can't even imagine dying) that I will lose my job or become a cripple, brain-damaged and dependent of others. Right now, I am pretty healthy and I got a OK job. No friends, never had friends. But hanging in there. I would like to die, but I am afraid. I am happy I got the N sitting there, in case things take a turn to the worse and I am pushed over the edge. But right now, I am reluctant. Can I even die?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
Its high unlikely that you will survive from N. It's the most deadly drug and easy to overdose on it. Almost no failures are known so you don't need to worry. And don't forget to use antiemetics

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Donewith_ and overkill
O

overkill

Student
Jul 18, 2018
Its high unlikely that you will survive from N. It's the most deadly drug and easy to overdose on it. Almost no failures are known so you don't need to worry. And don't forget to use antiemetics
I believe it would be easier for me if I at least had no job. It's the one thing that I pride myself in.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Sinbad

Sinbad

Self-Annihilation is loading...95%
Nov 27, 2018
You got your hands on N? Wow congratulations!

If you are unsure 50/50 always choose life.. and in case you change your mind the sweet elixir we call N will be your ticket to CTB

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and overkill