K

Kazilium

Feb 24, 2019
Hi guys, it's me again. Went missing for over a month or so, time in which some of you thought I ctb.

Pretty much, now I'm stuck in a situation where someone's life depends on mine. Which, even though it sounds nice for my ego (like wow someone actually does like me and cares and they need me...yk what I'm talkin about), it does not help and actually panicks me. I care about this person a lot and they weren't as lucky as I was..with all the fun I had in the past and everything. I still want them to...try new things and...live their life.

My SO went full psychotic (debt, quit his job, was full of guilt) and now's locked in a ward. For a long ass time. Almost got me in shit too (we used to smoke lots of pot which is illegal here). He's gonna be under supervision for like a year. I don't know whether to wait or...leave for the best.

Went traveling for a week, was more high/drunk all the time. Apparently even though it hurts like a motherfcker, it's better in a different town than where I am now. Still doesn't mean i wasn't constantly thinking of a partial hanging or anything. Now that I'm back home... I got my SN. All's safe in case shit get crazy and I even get my ass hunted by the cops. I still wanna do it every day. Idk what exactly I'm waiting for. Maybe it's because I'm too scared that someone else is gonna do it too after.

For those who don't know the story, tl;dr: only person that made my life better left my ass, irony is he doesn't know if he ever loved me in the first place, now i wanna ctb (after some other failed attempts in the past and a childhood full of traumas).

Reactions: Broken, Lifeisatrap, Ssrejisser and 3 others
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Sorry.. you seem to have gone through a lot in this time..good to see you again. If you want to talk, I am here.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Kazilium
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
sounds like devil catches back
hope u had fun before they got you arrested

Went traveling for a week, was more high/drunk all the time. Apparently even though it hurts like a motherfcker, it's better in a different town than where I am now. Still doesn't mean i wasn't constantly thinking of a partial hanging or anything. Now that I'm back home... I got my SN

remove SN with other method and this will be my exit. the last golden ages (weeks) lol

hope you get better ā™„

Reactions: Kazilium and Lifeisatrap
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm sorry to hear that your SO has abandoned you and that he fucked up his life beyond repair. I'm not sure what to say, but whatever you do, whether you are on the road to recovery or if you are mustering the courage to CTB in the future, then I wish you the best and peace in your decision for the future.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap