W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm still thinking about CTB but YOU people... you are just amazing.
No matter what anybody writes about, you provide helpful pieces of advice and support them no matter what.
I haven't seen any trolls or things like that and nowadays, that's like a MIRACLE in any kind of social media.

Thank you so much for being the way you are. I'm trying to return the favor by being just like YOU all.

For the time being, I'll enjoy talking to any of you and you can feel free to contact me if you need anything. I'll do my best to help you out.

I really love this forum because never in my life have I felt so UNDERSTOOD.

All in all, you rock :D

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: andy69, MyStateKilledMe, _Minsk and 8 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Very wholesome lol

Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Very wholesome lol

haha yeah! I've had some beers and champagne but this is my heart writing.
Nobody can understand me the way the people in this forum do, and I think many will agree with me.

If you or anybody else needs anything, let me know. I know a lot about the hanging methods, japanese, english, spanish, social life and so on. I'll be glad to help becuase lots of individuals here have helped me out too!

• Hugs
Reactions: Linda and Living_Hurts_so_Much
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
I'm still thinking about CTB but YOU people... you are just amazing.
No matter what anybody writes about, you provide helpful pieces of advice and support them no matter what.
I haven't seen any trolls or things like that and nowadays, that's like a MIRACLE in any kind of social media.

Thank you so much for being the way you are. I'm trying to return the favor by being just like YOU all.

For the time being, I'll enjoy talking to any of you and you can feel free to contact me if you need anything. I'll do my best to help you out.

I really love this forum because never in my life have I felt so UNDERSTOOD.

All in all, you rock :D
I couldn't have said it better. I only found this community yesterday, and it is so freeing to have like minded people to talk to about ctb and not carted off to a psych ward.

• Love
Reactions: Linda and WornOutLife
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
We are all in the same boat here my friend ... So we tend to support each other as we feel the same pain u r feeling and all of us r looking for some peace in our lives.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I couldn't have said it better. I only found this community yesterday, and it is so freeing to have like minded people to talk to about ctb and not carted off to a psych ward.

Agreed! Psych wards are so scary. I think a deadly CTB method would be nicer. Never been in one but my mom did and she only got worse there.

• Hugs