W

WanderingWater

Student
Apr 7, 2022
Just a Rant...

I am so weary of listening to Family Members whine about their state of affairs. Never, ever do they take responsibility for their choices. Then, look to me to "SAVE" them. Not once do they look internally for there solutions. It's not my fault you've alienated me to the point I could care less about your Future.

YeeP, I am going to leave...I am not going to "save" the day. It's been abundantly clear throughout my Lifetime, I am a second thought. I've thrown đź’° at your issues, my Time. They have "absorbed" the benefit without appreciation. It's as if they were "owed".

Honestly, the last words said to me when I was in dire straights was "Go Fuck, Yourself!". I am so done, stick a fork in me...

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat
jimmy7754

jimmy7754

I just want to be myself again
Dec 15, 2021
Baby boomers suck..

My dad use to say

"Go fuck yourself"
"Now I know how serial killers are born"
"You put yourself there"

I'm 32 now and he's dead.. and I had to figure out how to make money and slave myself to eventually wish I was never born every fucking day…

• Aww..
Reactions: Endex, Dead Meat and WanderingWater
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Many people are very selfish and they only care about what directly affects themselves. I'm sorry that you have had to deal with people like that. In this life, other people can often just make things worse. I hope that you find relief from your suffering.

• Love
Reactions: WanderingWater