Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Buddy boyos what games should I buy? I just got hollow knight.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Luchs, Deleted member 19276 and 1 other person
Tragoedia Vitae

Tragoedia Vitae

Experienced
Oct 14, 2018
Hey there, what kind of games do you like playing? Are there any genres you would like to explore? If I know a little more about you, I might be able to make several recommendations.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Pretty broad mix ngl. I enjoy puzzle games and platformers quite a lot. Bullet hells are okay, and I play quite a lot of building-based games like factorio and stationeers too.

Reactions: Deleted member 19276
meek

meek

Jun 27, 2020
it's not on sale but I recommend nier automata if you still haven't played it yet. good story, epic soundtrack and fun gameplay mechanics.

Reactions: Deleted member 19276
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Hi there! You mentioned building games, so why not try Cities Skylines? ^_^ Aside from that, I would recommend either Life is Strange or maybe... Detroit Become Human? :) Well, my proposals at least. Let us know what you get. :D

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Yo, they still doing epic free games. Definitely check that out. I've been getting down on some Red Dead Redemption 2 lately, finally picked that one up.

Reactions: Deleted member 14386 and Deleted member 19276
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
My personal two recommendations are From the Depths and Earth Defense Force 5.
FTD is a strategy game, with a highly complex vehicle designer, you can easily put 1k hours into it and you still haven't mastered it.

EDF 5 is a 3rd person horde shooter, in which you play one of four classes of humans, fighting off an invasion of aliens/insects. You unlock cool shit by killing lots of enemies on progressively higher difficulties.

Tragoedia Vitae

Tragoedia Vitae

Experienced
Oct 14, 2018
You mentioned puzzle games...have you tried the portal games? The Witness? Those games come highly recommended! As for platformers...have you tried Celeste? Super Meat Boy? Shovel Knight? Cuphead? Dead Cells? Ori and the Will of the Wisps? Building games....have you checked out Satisfactory? Rust? RimWorld? Terraria? Tons and tons of great games to play on Steam.

• Wow
Reactions: theboiwhostilllived
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
Lego Lord of the Rings is finally on Steam! I got that as well as Hollow Knight and Undertale.

• Hugs
Reactions: theboiwhostilllived
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
Yo, they still doing epic free games. Definitely check that out. I've been getting down on some Red Dead Redemption 2 lately, finally picked that one up.
Ahhhh when they port that to PC I'm down but buying a whole console is weird to me (although I did just get the swtich for zelda)
Anyone play rocketleague? I'm shite silver 1 div hmu if you wanna 2v2 or team on a 3v3

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Iwantoknow

Iwantoknow

Jun 28, 2020
I enjoyed Overcooked! 2 and Farm together for casual gaming.
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition is good action game with great story what I liked.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Brick In The Wall
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
If you're into shooters you could get Crysis, BioShock or Prey. I have been told that Prey is similar in gameplay to BioShock which is why I'm thinking of getting it myself... Oh! And Deus Ex. By that I mean all of them - the original (2000) and the newer prequels. TES V: Skyrim Special Edition is recommended if you like lore-heavy fantasy RPG's. Be warned however: It can be pretty buggy and sometimes unstable; though there are mods that can help with that. I'd also personally recommend Elite: Dangerous if you like spaceship simulators. It's a bit of a niche game compared to the more popular genres so it might not be everyones cup of tea.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Brick In The Wall and Deleted member 19276
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
If you're into shooters you could get Crysis, BioShock or Prey. I have been told that Prey is similar in gameplay to BioShock which is why I'm thinking of getting it myself... Oh! And Deus Ex. By that I mean all of them - the original (2000) and the newer prequels. TES V: Skyrim Special Edition is recommended if you like lore-heavy fantasy RPG's. Be warned however: It can be pretty buggy and sometimes unstable; though there are mods that can help with that. I'd also personally recommend Elite: Dangerous if you like spaceship simulators. It's a bit of a niche game compared to the more popular genres so it might not be everyones cup of tea.
Hey, I was going to suggest BioShock 1 and 2 as well. As for Prey, yes, the gameplay is very similar to the first two BioShock games. Lots of choices you can make in the game, routes you can take, areas to explore and revisit and so on.

Reactions: Sprite_Geist and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Ahhhh when they port that to PC I'm down but buying a whole console is weird to me (although I did just get the swtich for zelda)
Anyone play rocketleague? I'm shite silver 1 div hmu if you wanna 2v2 or team on a 3v3
Your switch purchase was completely justified. I've got a friend who has one and they're awesome. If I had the spare cash I'd definitely buy one right now.

There's alot of good recommendations here. I've played most of them but I hardly game like I used to anymore.

I was spending the time on developing my own indie game. Which even that I've had to delay lately, too much going on in my personal life.

Reactions: Deleted member 14386
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
Your switch purchase was completely justified. I've got a friend who has one and they're awesome. If I had the spare cash I'd definitely buy one right now.

There's alot of good recommendations here. I've played most of them but I hardly game like I used to anymore.

I was spending the time on developing my own indie game. Which even that I've had to delay lately, too much going on in my personal life.
Thats pretty fuckin awesome that you can actually develop games! I can hardly make a good map with the map-maker the game gives me lol.
Also hell yeah, I got minecraft, rocketleague, zelda, mario cart, smash bros incl for like £180, resell is like 120-140 so I reckon it's worth the hundreds of hours I smashed it haha

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall