Mr. Bill

Mr. Bill

Nov 19, 2018
Anyone here have flashes of clarity that make you laugh at the fact you're still alive and kicking? The other day I almost got hit by a car crossing the street and I wasn't even afraid or shocked, I just laughed like an edgy cunt.

• Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and Isadeth
lookingtoendit

lookingtoendit

Oct 4, 2020
I was engaging in dangerous behaviour , such as riding a bike really dangerously on busy roads. It was like I didn't care.

Reactions: OrdinaryDay
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah I do.
Some months ago, I was walking down the street and some debris from a balcony fell off and almost hits me in the head (and probably kills me) and I was like..."Damn, I can't even die in an accident" lol

lookingtoendit

lookingtoendit

Oct 4, 2020
Riding my bike dangerously is my favourite activity
It's quite a thrill isn't it . Part of me wanted to hit a car , but not enough to actually do it . I literally cycled toward an oncoming bus briefly. I guess it's that feeling of dicing with death.

Reactions: OrdinaryDay
OrdinaryDay

OrdinaryDay

Hollow
Dec 6, 2019
It's quite a thrill isn't it . Part of me wanted to hit a car , but not enough to actually do it . I literally cycled toward an oncoming bus briefly. I guess it's that feeling of dicing with death.
Me too I never think of actually falling or hitting something but I love that rush of adrenaline when on the road in between other vehicles. So many things could go wrong but it feels way better when you get out without any trouble.

Reactions: lookingtoendit