BEDCHUTE!!

BEDCHUTE!!

lol
Oct 5, 2023
i am so sick of ppl telling me 2 stay alive bc i never know what the future holds. ive been this way for yrs, ive wanted 2 die for yrs n i fail evry time. evry day something has to happen to add to how much i want to off myself. by the time things "get better", ill b too old to enjoy them. a life of suffering n miserableness n just genuine despair for majority of my life is not worth the few yrs of "happiness". n when they say it gets better, they mean it gets decent. for some ppl though, it genuinely does not get better and i wish the lie that it gets better for everyone would stop. it wont get better for me. i need to kill myself before it gets worse and i end up destroying everything and everyone around me. i need access to sure and easy ways to ctb, bc rn i have none. and living just hurts so bad.

• Hugs
Reactions: lexicidal, experimentee, an_alias and 2 others
YEAR2050

YEAR2050

All goes to waste.
Apr 8, 2023
in my experience, people dont truly mean or understand what they're saying when they tell you "it gets better". its the basic go-to response for anything that might burst their illusion of contentedness in life. if your eyes are open and you see this world and existence for what it truly is, you wouldnt be able to tell someone "it gets better" with a straight face.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Justnotme, CTB Dream, WonderingSoul and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so dreadful feeling trapped in this existence. I cannot stand those people with their pro-life beliefs who refuse to accept suicide as a valid option, they just make me hate existing even more.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and WonderingSoul
Pachy

Pachy

The Unfortunate Son
Oct 19, 2023
I hate to say this but you are right. For some of us myself included it doesn't get better. It's nothing but a farce and false hope. Those who say that either just want to save face or are just trying to show they care not knowing the damage it actually does to someone whom it can't get better for. Most of the time once you obtain said happiness that they try to encourage you to strive for it's ripped beneath you and the fall couldn't be any worse. Every single time my life has had the illusion of improvement the fall just doubles the misery and agony. @FuneralCry makes a good point as well. It's quite ironic how we live in a society where its socially acceptable to kill a baby yet if I make the choice to take my own life there must be something wrong with me. Despite the fact that I and many others here see through the farce that is life.

BEDCHUTE!!

BEDCHUTE!!

lol
Oct 5, 2023
I hate to say this but you are right. For some of us myself included it doesn't get better. It's nothing but a farce and false hope. Those who say that either just want to save face or are just trying to show they care not knowing the damage it actually does to someone whom it can't get better for. Most of the time once you obtain said happiness that they try to encourage you to strive for it's ripped beneath you and the fall couldn't be any worse. Every single time my life has had the illusion of improvement the fall just doubles the misery and agony. @FuneralCry makes a good point as well. It's quite ironic how we live in a society where its socially acceptable to kill a baby yet if I make the choice to take my own life there must be something wrong with me. Despite the fact that I and many others here see through the farce that is life.
exactly:/ ppl just say it bc theyre scared of u dying so they unconsciously make up some fairytale abt life getting better. there is no way that every single person who goes through shit gets better, and i think they know this but dont want to admit it to themselves out of fear. its so exhausting to hear the same bs responses. why do others want ppl to suffer just for the sake of them not crying for a week after theyre gone. let ppl end their suffering :/
btw, luv ur julie pfp
in my experience, people dont truly mean or understand what they're saying when they tell you "it gets better". its the basic go-to response for anything that might burst their illusion of contentedness in life. if your eyes are open and you see this world and existence for what it truly is, you wouldnt be able to tell someone "it gets better" with a straight face.
i srsly think ppl say it out of habit or on autopilot. bc how can u even know if it gets better. what if it doesnt and i just waste my entire life suffering bc no one wanted to tell me the truth that it most likely wont get better for me specifically. i wouldve wasted my life waiting for happiness, and i dont wanna do that

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justnotme, Pachy and YEAR2050
Cress

Cress

Arcanist
Oct 15, 2023
Most of the people that say it gets better have an "Nothing can't be overcome" complex. As in their entire experience of life has been them running into a challenge and then surmounting it. They've never run into unbeatable issue before so they really don't know what that looks like.

It's like the difference between a guy that broke his arm 100 times and the other guy who ended up losing his arm. In this instance it would be absurd for the guy who broke his arm to go up to the guy who lost his arm and say "don't worry it grows back".

However that's pretty much exactly what these sorts of people end up doing who say "it gets better".

Sometimes it's not always obvious just by looking at someone what's been lost forever.

Reactions: Justnotme
Pachy

Pachy

The Unfortunate Son
Oct 19, 2023
exactly:/ ppl just say it bc theyre scared of u dying so they unconsciously make up some fairytale abt life getting better. there is no way that every single person who goes through shit gets better, and i think they know this but dont want to admit it to themselves out of fear. its so exhausting to hear the same bs responses. why do others want ppl to suffer just for the sake of them not crying for a week after theyre gone. let ppl end their suffering :/
btw, luv ur julie pfp

i srsly think ppl say it out of habit or on autopilot. bc how can u even know if it gets better. what if it doesnt and i just waste my entire life suffering bc no one wanted to tell me the truth that it most likely wont get better for me specifically. i wouldve wasted my life waiting for happiness, and i dont wanna do that
Always Nice to meet a Julie fan :)