nanfranci

nanfranci

worth more dead then alive
Mar 2, 2023
i have been ruined from staying alive this whole time. all the suffering i've felt has changed me into something else completely and i have changed beyond recognition. i am a living ghost of my former self and nobody sees it because i look the unchanged on the outside. this all has ruined everything that i am. i am ruined. there's no going back and i will never be the same. i hate everyone in my life for what they did to me and i even resent the ones who were most supportive because they kept me alive only for me to end up like this. i'll never be who i was meant to be or at least who i was. when i die i'll be this instead of who i was. i'll always regret ending it earlier. before at least i had a little bit of myself left but now even that little bit is finally gone. everything that i am is gone now. it's gone now because i lived too long and had it all taken from me. all the abuse and neglect has morphed me into something unrecognizable to myself. i really have nothing left of myself now. the best thing i can do now is end it before i could get any worse. i am the only one who can give myself the mercy i have needed for too long from all this endless bullshit. i'll take care of it when i can and nobody will hold me back when it's finally really time. i'm so sick of everything i won't be begged to stay alive anymore it feels like i've lost everything that i was because of it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Duochrome-Seahorse, Deathisbetter, catharspiral and 13 others
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
i have been ruined from staying alive this whole time. all the suffering i've felt has changed me into something else completely and i have changed beyond recognition. i am a living ghost of my former self and nobody sees it because i look the unchanged on the outside. this all has ruined everything that i am. i am ruined. there's no going back and i will never be the same. i hate everyone in my life for what they did to me and i even resent the ones who were most supportive because they kept me alive only for me to end up like this. i'll never be who i was meant to be or at least who i was. when i die i'll be this instead of who i was. i'll always regret ending it earlier. before at least i had a little bit of myself left but now even that little bit is finally gone. everything that i am is gone now. it's gone now because i lived too long and had it all taken from me. all the abuse and neglect has morphed me into something unrecognizable to myself. i really have nothing left of myself now. the best thing i can do now is end it before i could get any worse. i am the only one who can give myself the mercy i have needed for too long from all this endless bullshit. i'll take care of it when i can and nobody will hold me back when it's finally really time. i'm so sick of everything i won't be begged to stay alive anymore it feels like i've lost everything that i was because of it.
Good vent, sounds bad--I'm a 'ghost of my former self' as well

• Hugs
Reactions: forever dreaming, rationaltake, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
I hope you heal and move on from this and I wish you all the best from the decision that you end up taking.

All the best

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, The anhedonic one and nanfranci
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry what you have to go through. I can feel with you, though my personal situation is much different than yours. But staying alive worsened (I could also say ruined) my life-situation and still ctb isn't a straightforward thing for me although I wish for CTB so much.

Reactions: The anhedonic one
Slasher

Slasher

crybaby
Jun 6, 2023
I'm sorry for your situation. I can definetly relate a bit, being a shadow of my former succesfull self has def taken a toll on mr and staying alive only worsens it. I only wish you the best of luck.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: nanfranci, Praestat_Mori and The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
So sorry you are going through this.
I can relate all too well to the feeling of your pain being invisible to others.
It's like you are alive on the outside, yet dead on the inside.
A dead person walking.

• Love
Reactions: nanfranci, Praestat_Mori and Slasher
clavicals

clavicals

тоска
Jun 4, 2023
damn this sounds like a lot of pain. I hope you can move through it, in what ever way is necessary to you. all the best friend

• Love
Reactions: nanfranci, The anhedonic one and Praestat_Mori
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm so sorry. Yes- this makes a lot of sense. I think the weird/ worst part of it is- when I imagine people that might grieve after me- it's the old me they are grieving for. If they realised who I was now- they would feel happy/relieved for me to go.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Duochrome-Seahorse, nanfranci, rationaltake and 2 others
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I'm so sorry. Yes- this makes a lot of sense. I think the weird/ worst part of it is- when I imagine people that might grieve after me- it's the old me they are grieving for. If they realised who I was now- they would feel happy/relieved for me to go.
Wow. This is so deep.
I love your way of thinking.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Forever Sleep
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
I still have the hope of finding myself again, but I can't say I'm not worried about if I'll actually be able to..
I hate this fucking live, the people around me and the place I live at for actively destroying who I am a little bit more every day.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: nanfranci, rationaltake and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really awful what you've been through, existing certainly is so hellish and it's horrible how humans create so much suffering, I hope that you eventually find the freedom that you search for.