• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Seeking Aether

Seeking Aether

Off to unchartered islands I only half-believe in
Apr 20, 2024
Are there any recorded cases of people trying ctb using the night-night method and if so, what's the success rate?

Reactions: mistymoo
B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
there is a video of a man succeeding with the night night. success rates are not that good tho. there are people constantly trying to have success with it. basically it revolves around whether you find the arteries or not.

Reactions: Don’tDoxMe and PetrichorBirth
Seeking Aether

Seeking Aether

Off to unchartered islands I only half-believe in
Apr 20, 2024
there is a video of a man succeeding with the night night. success rates are not that good tho. there are people constantly trying to have success with it. basically it revolves around whether you find the arteries or not.
I see, thx

Reactions: Buh-bye!
U

Unicorn_mo7

May 7, 2024
I don't want to watch gory videos but can you tell me what he used to tighten around his neck to be successful? I tried the ratchet... that definitely did NOT work.

Reactions: MikUma
PetrichorBirth

PetrichorBirth

Student
Mar 5, 2024
Do you happen to have the source? I'd like to see myself

A

Anonstudent

MBBS - Cura te ipsum
May 5, 2021
Didn't the Japanese man use it in combo with susp ha in that horrible Logan Paul vid? (the full one)

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I have absolutely no knowledge of this method.
But I have the impression that every thread of this method on this website is a person who has failed.
I do not know why.

Of course, don't take my words seriously, because, as I wrote above, I have no knowledge on this topic.
This is just my observation.

Also, most likely there are people who have been successful and have never written a thread about it.

Reactions: Don’tDoxMe
B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
I don't want to watch gory videos but can you tell me what he used to tighten around his neck to be successful? I tried the ratchet... that definitely did NOT work.
well at first just secure the sweet spot buddy. if you succeed in doing that/ anything can be used to roll up since you would know where the pressure matters. so i first tried it with my fingers, then since i lack a rachet, i used a tie to roll around the neck while socks to pressure the arteries.

i am so very sorry if i am late or anything, i hope this helps
Do you happen to have the source? I'd like to see myself
i do and i can PM you the video if you want.

ain't too late am i

A

Anonstudent

MBBS - Cura te ipsum
May 5, 2021
Seconded in requesting a share please