• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GoneAndForgotten

GoneAndForgotten

Unsure about everything
Apr 2, 2021
This is regarding Metoclopramide, my sn will arrive soon and I'd rather go sooner than later, is there any benefit other than preparing mentally to do a regime over a stat dose?

Alcatraz_anthrax

Alcatraz_anthrax

waiting in line to ctb
Jun 27, 2021
regime seems more difficult than stat dose to me. there's longer fasting, you have to keep more checks of time and there's an increased chance of getting caught. Stan's guide says that the Stat Dose should work just as well as the regime

W

WFJ74

Student
Aug 18, 2020
This is the biggest pitfall with the SN method for me on a personal level. I know if I do the regime it'll give me too much time to talk myself out of it. I'm planning on the 8-12 hour fast to give myself less time to listen to my SI. I imagine it boils down to the individual.

Reactions: hʚll
Alcatraz_anthrax

Alcatraz_anthrax

waiting in line to ctb
Jun 27, 2021
you don't have to fast during the regimen. except for the 8-12 h before the sn drink
yeah but it's still longer than in the stat dose, which is roughly half of that

GoneAndForgotten

GoneAndForgotten

Unsure about everything
Apr 2, 2021
Does the stat dose decrease the chance of dying by any amount or is it just for the prep beforehand?