• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Experienced
Dec 27, 2023
Hello
I am anorexic and uw. Im still at a higher bmi bc of forced recovery blablba but I thought about buying lots of ozempic from the darknet and then starve to death. Would it work out? I dont fast that much tbh I lose weight by restricting and moving. I eat about 1k-1,2 k cals while doing lots of steps. I am sure with ozempic i would only eat a protein bar or nothing at all. How long do you think it would take me to starve to death on ozempic and would anyone notice it? I mean yeah they would notice me losing weight but I would try my best to hide that.

• Hugs
Reactions: nymphojuno, mizu23, Reuthry and 1 other person
huggyob

huggyob

involved
Dec 24, 2023
hi there, ive had an ed for over a year now, i first started with bulimia and purged after every single meal until my stomach acid started leaking out and was anorexic afterwards until i recently started maintaining a bmi of 16.7~. your body takes about 4-5 days to enter the stage of burning off its fat and during this time you'll most likely feel better than the first couple of days into your journey. however with you eating a protein bar you would offset your body's fast and it'll try to go back to feeding itself off of your daily intake which would be minimal and youll force yourself to eat. so i suggest not eating anything whatsoever if you are going to attempt and starve. however after a month or so in(depending on how much fat is left on u currently) your body will fully consume all fat reserves and move onto disintegrating your muscle tissue and with that comes the reality that you wouldn't be able to get out of bed without falling over and will likely not be able to pick yourself back up because of how weak your body will get. from what i have read you were forced to recover at some point and i fear that somebody would pick up on you not getting out of bed for weeks and would force some sort of treatment onto you and intervene and with that will come the constant shaming and therapy which nobody wants. if you are going to buy supplements off of the darknet i suggest opting out for other methods which won't have you suffering bed bound, although ultimately it's all down to you

• Love
Reactions: koalahymm, Sylveon, slightoverlooked and 3 others
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
I actually tried to starve myself to death some months ago but eventually people understood that I didnt eat anything for a long time when i passed out out of nowhere so it didnt work and i honestly didnt try that again. I think there are better methods that are more likely to be lethal and easier to do. Best wishes.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: koalahymm, Sylveon, wisp and 4 others
jussaloser

jussaloser

Jun 20, 2023
starving is like worst case scenario cuz you'll start passing out and you can be easily hospitalized after.
it would maybe work if you were locked inside for few weeks but SI is a thing unfortunately.

Reactions: koalahymm, Sylveon and slightoverlooked
slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Experienced
Dec 27, 2023
hi there, ive had an ed for over a year now, i first started with bulimia and purged after every single meal until my stomach acid started leaking out and was anorexic afterwards until i recently started maintaining a bmi of 16.7~. your body takes about 4-5 days to enter the stage of burning off its fat and during this time you'll most likely feel better than the first couple of days into your journey. however with you eating a protein bar you would offset your body's fast and it'll try to go back to feeding itself off of your daily intake which would be minimal and youll force yourself to eat. so i suggest not eating anything whatsoever if you are going to attempt and starve. however after a month or so in(depending on how much fat is left on u currently) your body will fully consume all fat reserves and move onto disintegrating your muscle tissue and with that comes the reality that you wouldn't be able to get out of bed without falling over and will likely not be able to pick yourself back up because of how weak your body will get. from what i have read you were forced to recover at some point and i fear that somebody would pick up on you not getting out of bed for weeks and would force some sort of treatment onto you and intervene and with that will come the constant shaming and therapy which nobody wants. if you are going to buy supplements off of the darknet i suggest opting out for other methods which won't have you suffering bed bound, although ultimately it's all down to you
hii, im at a bmi of 17.4 rn (ik its high and im aiming for bmi 14 rn). i hoped that starving to death would be easy with ozempic bc i could just go on a fast and also avoid as many liquids as possible. and before i get to a very low weight that a heartattack would take me out. ur right there r probably easier ways to die but this one seems less cruel. it wouldn't leave an ugly corpse behind and my parents maybe wouldnt think its suicide (which i doubt ig cuz the docs would probably find out) but idk. i just want to keep living a normal life for my parents and then just drop dead.
starving is like worst case scenario cuz you'll start passing out and you can be easily hospitalized after.
it would maybe work if you were locked inside for few weeks but SI is a thing unfortunately.
thats why i wanted to use ozempic so i could avoid the SI. but yeah i would probably get hospitalized.

Reactions: huggyob
R

Readytogo246

Student
Jun 4, 2023
My dad hastened his death by not drinking any water at all and no food. He went in 8 days. The key is no water whatsoever.

Reactions: slightoverlooked and Emi
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I never see anyone succeed in starvation on here, always results in a post saying "I ate but I'm trying again" and there's a cycle.

Starvation sucks, I'm sure you know that, but it gets worse with time. Worrying people around you is the least you should worry about with this method. I can't stop you but don't do it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: slightoverlooked, koalahymm, Emi and 2 others
C

calebzz1

Jan 6, 2024
I feel like it's one of the worst and torturous methods out there to be honest.

• Aww..
Reactions: beelzebul and slightoverlooked
Beer

Beer

Dec 14, 2021
cant find it in germany. also where am i supposed to get benzos and all the other stuff?
you dont need benzos, main thing you want is antiemetics, which you can get in the pharmacy (you need a prescrition supposedelly, but I got them by just going to pharmacies until one sold them to me). for SN itself i got it from a chemics site in portugal (where i live) they sell it no problem, tho i assume they dont ship for other countries. but i'd search for a similar site that sells for germany