jayceyyqo

jayceyyqo

Jay
Sep 25, 2024
Honestly I first wanted to wait and save up for helium so I could suffocate myself with it, but I am so tired of waiting that I'm going to try to starve myself to death starting tomorrow. I have an eating disorder so this will make me lose weight so even if I suddenly decide to stop this suicide attempt it will only benefit me. I may or may not will update everyday just to write down my feelings.

• Hugs
Reactions: weirdoldguy and TenThousandTrees
shadow999

shadow999

Student
Sep 6, 2024
This called VSED and is supposed to be extremely difficult and painful...takes a while. There are better methods, maybe CO or SN. Best wishes whatever you decide to do.

Reactions: Tommen Baratheon
Z

zenirsar

Aug 23, 2024
I don't think starving yourself to death is a peaceful way to go. It takes around 30~40 days to die and the process is very painful.

P

Praying 4 a Miracle

Sep 22, 2024
I read about that method online, there is a lot of conflicting information on this. Some say it's peaceful and natural, but when you read further they tell you it should be in a hospice, or at home but with a caregiver and meds for pain relief and discomfort, especially from dehydration. Works good for people suffering at end-of-life with support but really tough to do on your own.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best, I hope that you find peace from the suffering.

weirdoldguy

weirdoldguy

Owl
Sep 21, 2024
If you're starving yourself to death it'll hurt. I've tried it before without eating or drinking up to day five, eventually I gave in and drank some water which made me eat something.

From what I've experienced, you'll experience pain and it'll be a while.

Your mouth being dry and lips being chapped - You want chapstick and a small spray bottle with just enough water to moisten your mouth along with mouthwash.
Then you'll slowly get into a delirious state from dehydration, you'll seek out food and water subconsciously due to the survival instinct.
You'll also suffer from the many symptoms of dehydration which will affect all your organs and your brain, it hurts.

I believe a lot of people who seek this out are elderly/people in hospice where they can have proper medical care and medical-grade pain killers to alleviate the pain.
I personally don't recommend it, but if you're CTB anyway fasting does no harm and actually helps with mental acuity as long as you continue to drink water. If you don't drink water, fasting can take more than a week even without water depending on how healthy you are.