• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

KMS74381996

Jun 13, 2019
Hello everyone. First post here. I wanted to know if anyone's tried death by starvation? How long can a person survive without eating? What if someone notices can they force me to eat? I'm on day to of not eating but for the past few weeks I've only eaten one meal a day. Thanks

BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
First, you will die of dehydration much faster than you will starve. Without water, most people can only survive 1-3 days if it's hot and not more than about 6 days at best.

-

If you stop eating and drinking, death can occur as early as a few days, though for most people, approximately ten days is the norm. In rare instances, the process can take as long as several weeks.

-

For most people, it takes 35-40 days before the really serious symptoms of starvation set in. After 60-70 days without food, most people will die.

Signed,

Google

Reactions: Circles, Strumgewehr and Lifeisatrap
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
You could easily survive a month without food. Anyway, sounds like a very slow and painful way to CTB.

Reactions: Circles, Strumgewehr and Lifeisatrap
Slenderman

Slenderman

Jimmy Smith
Jun 9, 2019
I'd say they can survive a long fucking time. It depends of course on how much they weigh too, but there was a dude who went 380-something days without any food and that's fucking crazy, there are people who can fast a lot longer than others, so there's not really a way to tell how long will it take for you to die. But you'd survive a pretty damn long time, I ate 300 calories a day for more than months in thr past and here I am, so obviously it's not a swift method or whatever, it'd be very painful. As desperate as you might be honestly try and choose something else, I don't get why you'd want to put yourself through that.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465, Circles and Lifeisatrap
thedutchguy

thedutchguy

Slowly drowing
Jun 5, 2019
Starvation is a really painful way to go. Takes between a 2 week to 6 weeks of no food and drink if I remember right what if read about it. After a couple days everything goes sore. You be completely needy of help to get to a bathroom or shower. Will spend all day laying on bed with loads of pain waiting to go.

If you thinking to starve yourself please be careful and read up what happens to one's body. Consider something else to ease the pain and time.

Reactions: Circles and Lifeisatrap
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
You can go a very long time without food as already stated, but you wont last more than a week without fluids. Its a very prolonged, painful way to die. Dont do this.

Reactions: Circles, Lifeisatrap and thedutchguy
Monster

Monster

Apr 26, 2019
I've seen some reports of it being not too distressing, but I think that only applies if you're already in a very frail condition, like bedbound. Otherwise it's not likely to be very nice.
Without water it'll be within days. With water but no food it could be weeks/months, and it's very prolonged. You'll deteriorate and be in a poor state for a long time before you die and unless you live alone and stay inside you will almost definitely be taken to the hospital by someone and be treated. How much you can refuse will depend on where you live I think.