• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

once rock bottom, always rock bottom
Oct 11, 2019
guys do you think my dream ctb method of starvation is possisble with the help of drugs? currently high on benzos again and i kinda think that this may be a good numbing drug. for the side effects of starvation. maybe i could try wuth opioids? so water yes, drugs yes, food no... what do you think, how do hospice patient do it or animals that give up on eating when severely ill or depressed?

ps ignore typos and bad grammer, head's slow af rn

• Hugs
Reactions: medjooled11
Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
I think amphetamine and other RC's similar in structure would be better to starve yourself to death, it would get rid of hunger feelings completely, for more than day if its good quality. Downside, if u can call it that, would be getting very interested doing things, and (under influence) would immediately bring back the will to live.

Reactions: Pookie
builtwrong

builtwrong

permanent solution to a permanent problem
Aug 24, 2020
Get enough amphs and it could happen by accident, though the stimulation would make the you painfully aware of effects as you decay

• Love
Reactions: Hattywacky and The Mute Viking
Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
I see a rare witnessed consensus between the answers lol.

Reactions: Cherry Crumpet and loopylou
RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

Oct 11, 2019
I think amphetamine and other RC's similar in structure would be better to starve yourself to death, it would get rid of hunger feelings completely, for more than day if its good quality. Downside, if u can call it that, would be getting very interested doing things, and (under influence) would immediately bring back the will to live.
interesting. what amphetamine would you recommend? prescription drug-wise of course I can't and don't want to get street drugs. Are ret. drugs a possibility too? I thought of high dosage bupropion (wellbutrin) which I could get from my psychiatrist.

I think I may start this odyseey soon as I am so ready, for today I will just eat enough to have enough energy for my final exam, afterwards my next goal is the grave.

The only thing I really gotta figure out is how I will time and do the goodbye messages. If I choose a slow method I can't send them beforehands else they will call the police etc.

V

virginiawoolf

Feb 7, 2021
any method using starvation will be so painfully slow that you may be demoralised and so painfully obvious that anyone who sees you and cares about you will intervene. especially if you're high as a kite. speaking as someone who's had disordered eating habits for over a decade and continually coerced into recovery.

Reactions: Pookie
Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
interesting. what amphetamine would you recommend? prescription drug-wise of course I can't and don't want to get street drugs. Are ret. drugs a possibility too? I thought of high dosage bupropion (wellbutrin) which I could get from my psychiatrist.

I think I may start this odyseey soon as I am so ready, for today I will just eat enough to have enough energy for my final exam, afterwards my next goal is the grave.

The only thing I really gotta figure out is how I will time and do the goodbye messages. If I choose a slow method I can't send them beforehands else they will call the police etc.

Adderall is the only amphetamine based drug i know, its a prescription stuff for ADHD people. I just don't know in what countries it can be obtained.

NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
guys do you think my dream ctb method of starvation is possisble with the help of drugs? currently high on benzos again and i kinda think that this may be a good numbing drug. for the side effects of starvation. maybe i could try wuth opioids? so water yes, drugs yes, food no... what do you think, how do hospice patient do it or animals that give up on eating when severely ill or depressed?

ps ignore typos and bad grammer, head's slow af rn
Starvation is extremely painful, but I believe the method is worst in the beginning. When a person is depressed, the pain of the depression is stronger than the hunger. Morphine will be needed to cope with the pain of starvation.

Reactions: medjooled11
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Starvation is not a suicide method, it's a method of prolonged torture :mmm:

Reactions: fly away and Una
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Idk why everyone on here is saying starvation is painful. When I was anorexic at age 12 I was so thin that I was at death's door & had to be hospitalized as a result, but I felt zero pain. Maybe because anorexia is a gradual process where you still eat food (just less of it), whereas full-on starvation mode (no food at all) is more of a shock to your system?

Reactions: Stolen Absolution
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Idk why everyone on here is saying starvation is painful. When I was anorexic at age 12 I was so thin that I was at death's door & had to be hospitalized as a result, but I felt zero pain. Maybe because anorexia is a gradual process where you still eat food (just less of it), whereas full-on starvation mode (no food at all) is more of a shock to your system?
Are you sure that anorexia is "painless" for everyone?

Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Exactly that, in the short term it can be a shock to the system. The body has a way of adapting when it comes to starvation over the long term, as you probably know. Also, let's not forget the vitamin deficiencies that can result from starvation which can be painful. Vitamin B deficiency for instance can cause irreversible neuropathy.

Reactions: Efilismislife and Wrennie
RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

Oct 11, 2019
Okay I guess I will not do this method. I was and am cutting down on food but I guess I cannot go to 0%. Also this would make writing goodbye notes impossible. I need to find another way.

meetapple

meetapple

Mage
Jun 3, 2021
if you google "is starvation painful?" on the web you will see that it is not painful and that it is in fact euphoric after a while. Also thirst is initially painful but this disappears.