WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I don't enjoy eating anymore and haven't done for a while now due to Anhedonia and chronic depression.
I'm ctb in early January and have decided to stop eating from today onwards until the day I die.
I'm doing this in order to weaken myself and get my mind ready for impending death.
Thoughts of dying are my only comfort nowadays, and die I surely will.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: dizzdesi, Gonnerr, kvsvenky100 and 14 others
STTP

STTP

Straight To The Point
Oct 10, 2023
Who knows, maybe you'll reach buddhist levels of enlightenment on accident.
Be well. Electrolytes will help if you don't want to pass out early, don't know your situation.

• Hugs
Reactions: dizzdesi, kvsvenky100, 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆 and 4 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Who knows, maybe you'll reach buddhist levels of enlightenment on accident.
Be well. Electrolytes will help if you don't want to pass out early, don't know your situation.
Thank you.
I'll be taking pink himalayan salt with a good multivitamin to keep electrolyte balance.
I'm OK with fasting and the longest I've gone before is 10 days.
The hunger pangs usually disappear after 3 days when autophagy kicks in.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆, Kit1, Yaffle and 1 other person
兎の耳

兎の耳

The ghost of a girl who never lived.
Aug 3, 2023
Make sure to get adequate rest. Don't push yourself any more than you have to when fasting. As was already mentioned electrolytes will help. I hope you find the peace you seek.

• Hugs
Reactions: kvsvenky100, 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆, Kit1 and 3 others
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Are you going to starve yourself or simply weaken yourself before you ctb? Be sure to keep us updated and don't be afraid to cave in. Starvation is deeply unpleasant, and even though I'm suicidal as hell I'd never wish it on anybody. Take care, waiting to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: kvsvenky100, ropearoundatree, Lutembëe and 7 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Are you going to starve yourself or simply weaken yourself before you ctb? Be sure to keep us updated and don't be afraid to cave in. Starvation is deeply unpleasant, and even though I'm suicidal as hell I'd never wish it on anybody. Take care, waiting to die.
Thank you,.
It's basically to weaken my myself.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ropearoundatree and Kit1
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Best wishes, I couldn't do it but hope it's not too bad for you. :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
If i were living alone I would do the same. I wish you the best <3

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ropearoundatree, Kit1 and WAITING TO DIE
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Sounds like you've been living a hell of a life... I hope the fasting isn't too painful and that you get the outcome you desire. If you can't take it anymore please don't feel bad, starvation is so hard and something I wouldn't wish on anyone.

Really hope all goes well for you, wishing you a peaceful time

• Hugs
Reactions: ropearoundatree, Kit1, LeperGnome and 1 other person
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
There is no need to torture yourself even more. I think you've suffered enough in life.
Eat, at least a little.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: annointed_towers, beelzebul, ropearoundatree and 3 others
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Best wishes, as always.

• Hugs
Reactions: ropearoundatree, Kit1 and WAITING TO DIE
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Idk what to say. You should not torture yourself. I thought you decided to go with the CO method? There's no need to starve yourself. I'm sorry life is so cruel to you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: annointed_towers, kvsvenky100, ropearoundatree and 2 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Idk what to say. You should not torture yourself. I thought you decided to go with the CO method? There's no need to starve yourself. I'm sorry life is so cruel to you.
Thank you.
I'm still going with CO method. But I want to weaken myself and make myself even more miserable so that I will crave death even more than I do now ( if that's even possible ) so that ctb will be easier.
I think it's also my way of slowly saying goodbye to my existence by slowly wasting away and becoming weaker.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ForgottenAgain, ropearoundatree and Praestat_Mori
beforeistoolate

beforeistoolate

May 13, 2023
Thank you.
I'll be taking pink himalayan salt with a good multivitamin to keep electrolyte balance.
I'm OK with fasting and the longest I've gone before is 10 days.
The hunger pangs usually disappear after 3 days when autophagy kicks in.
Although it is true pain subsides or disappear after the first 72 hours, beware there's a stage called DEEP HUNGER for long fasting attempts which kicks in around the 40 day mark approximately, considered the most painful stage.

You are going to put yourself thru torture wishing you the best but this is extremely hard to accomplish. I've done 14 days of fasting myself. One time I did fasting and cold exposure combined trying to die from hypothermia, although extremely uncomfortable this way you are losing weight exponentially quicker. If I was given a choice to die from "comfortable fasting" vs "cold exposure fasting" I would still choose the latter because waiting for more than a month to die or more if your body mass is high, while you are thinking every second of your waking hours about food is the worse type of torture between the two. Just my personal opinion from having tried both.

• Hugs
Reactions: beelzebul and WAITING TO DIE
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans and I hope that you eventually find freedom from all the suffering, I understand why you'd feel comforted by the thought of ceasing to exist.

• Hugs
pitchodile

pitchodile

Dec 7, 2023
I don't enjoy eating anymore and haven't done for a while now due to Anhedonia and chronic depression.
I'm ctb in early January and have decided to stop eating from today onwards until the day I die.
I'm doing this in order to weaken myself and get my mind ready for impending death.
Thoughts of dying are my only comfort nowadays, and die I surely will.
If you've stuck through you should be on day 3 now so congratulations!
I don't think starving is the best way to go out but it is relatively the easiest way to go.
It will get difficult at some point but I "pray" you endure temptation!

• Hugs
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I'm on hunger strike now and intend to die this way. On another thread some were talking about forced medical and psychiatric intervention on people who are trying to die by starvation. If you are trying to die this way and you don't want these interventions it's important to call what you are doing a hunger strike as this is a constitutionally protected non-violent form of protest in united states. Actually something greater than constitutional right in u.s. Globally recognized as a human right.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Praestat_Mori and Gonnerr