UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
I can't take it anymore. I can't keep a job and I actually don't want to work anymore anyway, can't go to college, no friends, no love life. I'm just so miserable everyday. And no matter what I do to fix it doesn't work in the end. I'm just so burnt out and exhausted. I don't know what to do anymore. Life is bleak and dreary. I feel trapped.

Right now I'm in a trade school as a last resort effort to get my stuff together but my entire time here has been awful. This place makes me want to kill myself everyday. The students are so freaking annoying, staff disorganized and not transparent, my roommates are sickening, food is nasty and the school is just boring and dirty. But if I leave then idk what I'll do for real. I'm all burnt out I can't even bare the thought of being home and having to get a job. I hate working so much. I always end up quiting because I get so overwhelmed that I become even more suicidal than usual. I just feel like there is something so fundamentally broken in my that stunts me from behaving like a normal adult. I'm just so over it.

• Hugs
Reactions: SVEN, Alexei_Kirillov and ebg
GargoyleFiend

GargoyleFiend

Sep 5, 2024
Hey, friend. I relate to this post a lot. Been working less and less because I can hardly stand going there - everyone there is annoying and I just don't have the energy to deal with it. I've been working and doing school for a couple of years now and I have no energy to do anything but the bare minimum, and life consistently keep fucking me over. Trouble coming from all around - family, work, law - making me feel trapped just like you, and I'm reaching my breaking point.

I wish I had more words of reassurance. I think it's a good thing that you're in trade school - everyone in my life has told me to never quit. My belief of going to school is that maybe things will get better once I get a better job? But I have doubts. There's a little bit of me that hopes it will, as well as a little bit of me that wants to stick around to see the world continue to go to shit.

• Love
Reactions: UninformedLover