K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
I gained about 8 kilos throughout the first half of 2022 when my depression staryed again. But then towards the later part of 2022, when I met my previous girlfriend, I started going on a diet.

Lost about 8 kilos since then. When she broke up with me I briefly shot down even more as I couldn't eat. Then as my pain and depression deepened and I started emotionally eating I gained about 4 kilos of weight again. But now I'm slowly shedding it again.

Despite finding it hard to get out of bed a lot of days, I have also started working out again. Have been for like a month now. I worked out for many years so I have all of my equipment at home.

Anyway, been noticing that I'm starting to see my abs again. It's still pretty subtle but it's definitely better than it used to be.

Not sure how well I'm gonna continue to progress due to the severity of my depression and how that affects my exercising and eating habits. But I had a six pack when I was a teenager and I'd like to get back to that if I can.

Anyway, I don't have much happy news in my life and I don't have anyone to share it with so I figured I'd share it here.

It's only a small step but I like the direction that's going in at least.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Hurtstomuch., Celerity and 1 other person