Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I've always hated myself, I'm just... too damn much and realize sometimes I'm really selfish or the world revolves around me; my usual contribution is stress and putting someone down to establish myself type of thing.

Well, 2yrs ago we moved 700 miles from here where my fiance's kids are. Father was being a douche and I kinda ruined shit trying to go beat his ass after saying she couldn't see them on Christmas after they were excited to do that. She was fucked to the point she was ripping her hair out :( so we got away but ran into more bull shit after a bit and never thought we'd be back.

Well we are and it was my doing to force her to come back for them, surprised the father and his wife, so they gave her another chance and understood my actions of banging on their door like a nutcase... still not right I know. But nothing but positivity is coming from this now, it's sweet they still remember me and piss the father and wife off saying she wants mommy and me lol I know they're probably a little abusive toward them, or WERE at least (bruises on their shoulders, carpet burn type of marks etc) and could be allowed to have fun for the time they spend with us. Tells me they kinda hate it there and get excited to eat what I grill vs microwaved nuggets 24/7. They're still like that too and about died hearing they could have a burger on an onion bun tonight lol. She said "ummm it's pink but it's goooood (my name)" lmao.

Anyway, it's overall just nice to see things falling back into place and i told her if I did kill myself, I promised I wouldn't until her kids were reunited with her again at least or back here for more support instead from afar since I feel like the job I had lost was my fault and the repossession. I'm not from "here" so it's just me, myself and I as far as my family goes... but fuck them. (Pun intended)

E1592FA2 53CD 4D76 9755 1577AB0F4D7E

• Love
Reactions: Nymph and falloutcarter13