corrupt

corrupt

Feb 20, 2023
I'm typically more comfortable socializing online than in person. At a friend's 21st birthday party, i've arrived early to help set up. Abby (fake name), a friend of the host, started a conversation with me while i was playing Tekken 8. Despite my ugly appearance, she seemed to enjoy talking to me and later, while everyone was drunk, she playfully challenged me to arm and leg wrestling, which you took as her way of flirting.

The next day, Abby began following me on Instagram, where i started chatting and playing games together. She suggested a fake dating scenario to amuse our mutual friends, which we both found funny. After two weeks, it feels like we're genuinely dating, but i'm hesitant to express my true feelings, fearing it might make me seem strange.

• Hugs
Reactions: amnesia999, Serial Experi Pain, _AllCatsAreGrey_ and 2 others
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
Keep "fake dating" and see where it goes. I think she's just shy to ask you out, so she spun this up. It could be really fake, too. So keep fake dating, and see where it goes, with no expectations.

Reactions: Serial Experi Pain, corrupt, Zhendou and 3 others
virtualdreamplaza

virtualdreamplaza

(◞ ‸ ◟ㆀ)
Jun 30, 2024
I don't think expressing your feelings towards her will make you seem strange, she probably likes you back if she did allat just for your attention, I say you should go for it dude you got it!

Reactions: corrupt
corrupt

corrupt

Feb 20, 2023
i feel the only issue is the chance to bring up i've been in the mental institutions multiple times for CTB attempts and i've been off meds so because i hate being on them. why is it hard to live a normal life?

• Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
i feel the only issue is the chance to bring up i've been in the mental institutions multiple times for CTB attempts and i've been off meds so because i hate being on them. why is it hard to live a normal life?
You owe bringing up nothing of this sort, especially so early on.

Reactions: corrupt, like-spoiledmilk and sancta-simplicitas
Chili

Chili

Sep 27, 2023
I'm typically more comfortable socializing online than in person. At a friend's 21st birthday party, i've arrived early to help set up. Abby (fake name), a friend of the host, started a conversation with me while i was playing Tekken 8. Despite my ugly appearance, she seemed to enjoy talking to me and later, while everyone was drunk, she playfully challenged me to arm and leg wrestling, which you took as her way of flirting.

The next day, Abby began following me on Instagram, where i started chatting and playing games together. She suggested a fake dating scenario to amuse our mutual friends, which we both found funny. After two weeks, it feels like we're genuinely dating, but i'm hesitant to express my true feelings, fearing it might make me seem strange.
Tbh I wouldn't mention anything. Just see how long you 'fake date', though this is weird for a 21 year old. It's cute in a way, but I'll bet she just wanted to date you and didn't know how to ask/if you were even interested. Try inviting her to hang out In a coffee shop