• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

Kemis

May 10, 2019
SN due in a couple of days. Have started taking my cyclazine ready. Everything is nearly in place for me to be at peace. I will update.

• Hugs
Reactions: Barelyhuman, Watcher, Circles and 13 others
N

NgaiOiTai

Apr 30, 2019
Please do!

I'm curious how it feels to properly start the antiemetic regime, knowing that you're soon going to be asleep forever. Are you feeling nervous, or calm?

Reactions: Circles, Lifeisatrap and throwaway777
K

Kemis

May 10, 2019
I have nerves as I want it to go right. I have attempted many times before but been niave. This time, I have planned. I know this is it and The key is to be undisturbed. The logisitics of getting around suspicious family has been a nightmare too.

I just can't wait now. I have made peace with dying. I am tired and worn down by the daily battles of the last fifteen years and just want to be at peace.

Hoping the sn will be here by Friday maximum.

• Hugs
Reactions: Saed, Karangel25, Circles and 7 others
stillwoozy

stillwoozy

May 28, 2019
Best of luck at finding peace <3

Reactions: Circles, Lifeisatrap and Egddios
K

Kemis

May 10, 2019
Confirmation sn will be here tomorrow. Now about 24 hours into my cyclazide regime. Will also take pepto bismol about an hour before an intake as it cant hurt as far as I am concerned.

Reactions: Circles, Lifeisatrap and jake3d
Jynxer

Jynxer

Jun 3, 2019
I hope you find the peace you are looking for. What are you planning to do with the bit of time left? ( listen to music watch a movie family time etc)?
O
I hope you find the peace you are looking for. What are you planning to do with the bit of time left? ( listen to music watch a movie ?)

Reactions: Circles and Lifeisatrap
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
SN due in a couple of days. Have started taking my cyclazine ready. Everything is nearly in place for me to be at peace. I will update.
courage and love and peace to you.

Reactions: Circles and Lifeisatrap
D

Deathmandie

May 25, 2019
I have nerves as I want it to go right. I have attempted many times before but been niave. This time, I have planned. I know this is it and The key is to be undisturbed. The logisitics of getting around suspicious family has been a nightmare too.

I just can't wait now. I have made peace with dying. I am tired and worn down by the daily battles of the last fifteen years and just want to be at peace.

Hoping the sn will be here by Friday maximum.
Hope you get peace see you soon on other side
Keep updating if you can my sn is on the way hopefully sunday is my last day on earth

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Lifeisatrap and Soul
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
Confirmation sn will be here tomorrow. Now about 24 hours into my cyclazide regime. Will also take pepto bismol about an hour before an intake as it cant hurt as far as I am concerned.
please can you explain me your antiemetic regime? i'm sending you so many hugs. your feelings are totally understandable as i'm suffering since i was 11 now i'm 23 and i can't deal with it. i'm so afraid of suffer before dying and i'm afraid to fail. i just want peace, so i feel you. please, be safe ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, LastFlowers, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
P

Person

May 29, 2019
I hope you find the peace you deserve, I'm so sorry its had to come to this. Safe travels x

Reactions: LastFlowers and Lifeisatrap
K

Kemis

May 10, 2019
please can you explain me your antiemetic regime? i'm sending you so many hugs. your feelings are totally understandable as i'm suffering since i was 11 now i'm 23 and i can't deal with it. i'm so afraid of suffer before dying and i'm afraid to fail. i just want peace, so i feel you. please, be safe ❤

I managed to get cyclazine from docs. Started yesterday. 50mg Three times a day. I have Ranitidine to take an hour before SN and I have the SN coming tomorrow. I will probably take about 30g just to be safe but I will see nearer the time.
As for what I will do, I will go about things normally as to not arouse suspicion. When the time comes, I will carry out the plan and then relax with some music.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Lifeisatrap, Soul and 2 others
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
I managed to get cyclazine from docs. Started yesterday. 50mg Three times a day. I have Ranitidine to take an hour before SN and I have the SN coming tomorrow. I will probably take about 30g just to be safe but I will see nearer the time.
As for what I will do, I will go about things normally as to not arouse suspicion. When the time comes, I will carry out the plan and then relax with some music.
good luck and thank you for explain me things very well ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Lifeisatrap, Soul and 1 other person
08nomore

08nomore

Sep 24, 2018
I hope everything goes well :)

Reactions: Circles, Lifeisatrap and memento_mori
memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
would like to know if the SN you have tastes really salty and has a sweet aftertaste
a tad bit doubtful about my SN source :notsure:

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
K

Kemis

May 10, 2019
Noticed my antiemetics has made me sleepy which is a plus. Especially factoring in my antidepressants too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, Sunset764, Karangel25 and 3 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry about whatever brought you to this decision, @Kemis, and I hope that if you start to feel uncomfortable or uneasy with it during your preparations you'll set it aside. I hope that what comes next is the best possible outcome for you.

Reactions: LMFAO FOCKERS, Circles, LastFlowers and 2 others
K

Kemis

May 10, 2019
Had the magic confirmation that my SN is withthe courier and on its way. Continuing my regime through the day today too. Its nearly time.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sunset764, letmeseethedeath, Circles and 2 others
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Had the magic confirmation that my SN is withthe courier and on its way. Continuing my regime through the day today too. Its nearly time.
I hope you have a peaceful journey. Best of luck.

Reactions: Circles
K

Kemis

May 10, 2019
SN has arrived. Another anti sickness in a couple of hours, then another lot in eight hours, then a stat dose an hour before SN intake along with Zantac.

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, Circles, letmeseethedeath and 6 others
A

AutumnEmbers

May 2, 2019
I'm sorry life has treated you so cruelly and brought you to this point. I hope you are able to find peace.

Reactions: Venessolotic, LastFlowers, Rocksandsand and 2 others
K

Kemis

May 10, 2019
Just about to take antiemetic, then a few hours, I will then stat dose on the remaining two antiemetics (cyclazine) and take four Ranitidine 75mg about 45 minutes before SN intake.

I am nervous. I am sorry for the suffering this will cause my family, but I am tired and worn down by my battles. I can't face it any more. I have failed everybody and it is time for me to take my leave.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Venessolotic, melanar, memento_mori and 6 others
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Just about to take antiemetic, then a few hours, I will then stat dose on the remaining two antiemetics (cyclazine) and take four Ranitidine 75mg about 45 minutes before SN intake.

I am nervous. I am sorry for the suffering this will cause my family, but I am tired and worn down by my battles. I can't face it any more. I have failed everybody and it is time for me to take my leave.
Hey brother, I am so sorry to hear you're in so much pain and that your path has brought you here.
There is a definite lack of love in the world, but there is love here, and I know so many people here are wishing you peace and calm and freedom from pain, no matter how you decide to proceed.
I wish I could hug you friend and give you warmth and courage.
I hope you can find your peace friend, I sincerely do.
DBD

Reactions: Person, memento_mori, AutumnEmbers and 1 other person
Dutch

Dutch

Student
Feb 13, 2019
Hope you find the peace that you need. I know what you mean with the family thing, but for some things in life you have to be selfish to find your own happiness.

letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
godspeed

K

Kemis

May 10, 2019
I have taken last tablets. I am now just waiting another ten minutes for them to kick in as i prepare the SN. I doubt I will be back to chat. If I do not l, you know it has gone as hoped, and expected. I think my meds and the meds i have taken will help to knock me out before long.

God bless you all and I wish you luck in whatever the future holds for you all. Thankyou for your well wishes.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Raggas, foreverbroken28, Dutch and 9 others
stillwoozy

stillwoozy

May 28, 2019
I wish you smooth sailing <3
Sending love

mpti

mpti

Feb 19, 2019
I have taken last tablets. I am now just waiting another ten minutes for them to kick in as i prepare the SN. I doubt I will be back to chat. If I do not l, you know it has gone as hoped, and expected. I think my meds and the meds i have taken will help to knock me out before long.

God bless you all and I wish you luck in whatever the future holds for you all. Thankyou for your well wishes.

Wishing you peace man.