H

heartisbroken

Jun 12, 2019
Hi all,

I've started my SN regimen with the first dose of meto. Here's how my plan goes:

Day 1
2pm: Meto 10g (already taken)
10pm: Meto 10g

Day 2
6am: Meto 10g
2pm: Meto 10g
10pm: Meto 10g

Day 3
6am: Meto 10g
2pm: Meto, 20g or 30g? (what do you all think?)
2:15: Zantac, 3 x 75 mg
3pm: SN. Start preparing it at 2:50. Use a little less than half a cup of water. I have a 30g bottle of SN so I plan on just approximating it and using a little more than half to ensure I get a good 15g in.

Thoughts and suggestions are welcome.

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9, Ἡγησίας, Purple777 and 5 others
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
It looks pretty good. The maximum recommended amount of meto in a day is 30mg, so i'd just go with 20 for your last dose. Also have a 2nd dose of SN handy in case you puke up the first one despite use of anti-emetics - you have 30g so simply split it in half. One of the russian guys in the megathread puked some 10min after swallowing his SN, he took a 2nd dose and was never heard from again so I guess his plan succeeded.

What I would change is take the Zantac before the last dose of meto not the other way round, as Zantac (ranitidine) takes a little longer to act (50-55min). If you were using Tagamet (cimetidine) then the timeline would be correct as onset of cimetidine is 30 minutes, but ranitidine is a little slower.

Last edited:
Reactions: Datenasdas, puppy9, pillsandstep2 and 2 others
H

heartisbroken

Jun 12, 2019
any side effects from meto so far?
Nope, I feel perfectly normal. That might change as I'll be taking some every 8 hours though so I'll keep this thread updated.
It looks pretty good. The maximum recommended amount of meto in a day is 30mg, so i'd just go with 20 for your last dose. Also have a 2nd dose of SN handy in case you puke up the first one despite use of anti-emetics - you have 30g so simply split it in half. One of the russian guys in the megathread puked some 10min after swallowing his SN, he took a 2nd dose and was never heard from again so I guess his plan succeeded.

What I would change is take the Zantac before the last dose of meto not the other way round, as Zantac (ranitidine) takes a little longer to act (50-55min). If you were using Tagamet (cimetidine) then the timeline would be correct as onset of cimetidine is 30 minutes, but ranitidine is a little slower.
Thanks for letting me know. Will definitely make adjustments for that. So, 2pm Zantac and 2:15 meto 20g?

Last edited:
Reactions: Karangel25
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
^ ^ Yes. And of course with meto it's mg not g, got your units mixed up there a little. :smiling:

Reactions: not_a_robot
H

heartisbroken

Jun 12, 2019
^ ^ Yes. And of course with meto it's mg not g, got your units mixed up there a little. :smiling:
Oh geez *facepalm* well I know what I mean and you knew what I meant hahaha

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife
thedutchguy

thedutchguy

Slowly drowing
Jun 5, 2019
Wishing you the best outcome and hope you find peace

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife, Broken Chimera, not_a_robot and 3 others
H

heartisbroken

Jun 12, 2019
I can't hold on anymore, guys. In a couple hours I'm just gonna take the stat dose. I can't hold on another 24 hours. I know in the grand scheme of things one day is nothing but I can't do it. I hope I don't throw up
I can't hold on anymore, guys. In a couple hours I'm just gonna take the stat dose. I can't hold on another 24 hours. I know in the grand scheme of things one day is nothing but I can't do it. I hope I don't throw up
15 minutes till I take the SN. Ugh, feels like an eternity

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Intelligent Ape, DreamCatcher, Lifeisatrap and 5 others
P

Person

May 29, 2019
Hope you find what you are looking for, safe travels x

Reactions: DreamCatcher, Lifeisatrap and not_a_robot
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
wow, so your time is close,
so I bet you went for the stat dose, not a bad choice in my opinion
come one, share something with us, any last words thoughts, ideas...

many of us are very close to where you are... even though I decided to LIVE... thoughts about how things will NEVER be great are haunting me... I maybe could ACCEPT it... but would I always live in disgrace??? if yes, I think I'll follow you....

I hope you dont experience any MORE pain, physical pain with SN... wish you best possible given the conditions

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife, Brainpain and Lifeisatrap
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry about everything that brought you to this. I wish you peace and comfort. Journey well x

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019

15 minutes till I take the SN. Ugh, feels like an eternity
I hope this works for you. Please tell us if you have any problems.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Envy. His problems, whatever they were, are over.

Reactions: puppy9, Broken Chimera, jake3d and 2 others
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I understand that even when we are phsyically okay
death can be preferred over carrying our past burden, our current abilities , my current thinking and painful memories

Reactions: not_a_robot
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
Reactions: Brainpain, LMFAO FOCKERS, Person and 2 others
L

lostdiamond

Jun 24, 2019
Anyone know if @heartisbroken is still with us??
His profile says lSt active 7 minutes ago, so I guess it doesn't work, I'm super worried about taking SN and it not working I just want everything to end and obviously hard to hear people's success stories as they're not here if they were successful :(

Reactions: Godofdeathftw
P

Purple777

Jun 10, 2019
His profile says lSt active 7 minutes ago, so I guess it doesn't work, I'm super worried about taking SN and it not working I just want everything to end and obviously hard to hear people's success stories as they're not here if they were successful :(
Same, I'll be using this method next month, and seeing people active after they ctb is kinda scary. When I try again, I want it to work. It's depressing when you try and then wake up later knowing you failed. I think I'll have to come up with an alternative if it doesn't work. Or maybe wear a plastic bag over my head after I use the SN. So if the SN doesn't work, maybe the lack of air will suffocate me

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
They're back and have requested a ban appeal :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/unban.18971/
Hope you're doing okay @heartisbroken

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jen0804, Brainpain, kuddelmuddel23 and 2 others
H

heartisbroken

Jun 12, 2019
Yep, unfortunately I'm still around. The good news is you don't have to blame the SN because I never ended up taking it. I got a phone call about 2 minutes before I was due to take it, panicked, and aborted mission. I think if I were to try again I'd leave the house, leave my phone, and isolate myself.

I can say though that at least for me the side effects from the meto didn't kick in until well after I should've taken the SN. It was pretty awful, but I managed to fall asleep that night and the worst was gone by the next day.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jen0804, mattwitt, Brainpain and 10 others
L

lostdiamond

Jun 24, 2019
Yep, unfortunately I'm still around. The good news is you don't have to blame the SN because I never ended up taking it. I got a phone call about 2 minutes before I was due to take it, panicked, and aborted mission. I think if I were to try again I'd leave the house, leave my phone, and isolate myself.

I can say though that at least for me the side effects from the meto didn't kick in until well after I should've taken the SN. It was pretty awful, but I managed to fall asleep that night and the worst was gone by the next day.
Sorry things didn't work out the way you wanted :( I'm sure you'll find peace eventually can I drop you a pm? :)

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Welcome back @heartisbroken
Be kind to yourself ,these things happen.x

H

heartisbroken

Jun 12, 2019
Sorry things didn't work out the way you wanted :( I'm sure you'll find peace eventually can I drop you a pm? :)
Yeah of course
Welcome back @heartisbroken
Be kind to yourself ,these things happen.x
I'm just mad at myself... I've got absolutely no courage at all. I'm stuck in this life because I don't have the guts to leave it.

Reactions: Godofdeathftw
G

Godofdeathftw

Every ounce of suffering is because of life
Jul 8, 2019
Yeah of course

I'm just mad at myself... I've got absolutely no courage at all. I'm stuck in this life because I don't have the guts to leave it.
Sorry to hear that man. Remember, you can't experience death, only dying. All you have to do is make it through the dying part, and you're good for eternity. Eternal rest, just like before you were born.

Reactions: jake3d and Meretlein
Q

Quetus

Jun 9, 2019
How ironic. I get go go at 3am est (this friday)or sat 3am.

I did similar:

Primperam every 8 hours until

3am.
800 tagamet 45 minutes before.

15gs of sn in a 200 ml container (only will use 50ml of water)

I hope i get to go whether is this morning or saturday.

joshe

joshe

Wanderer
Jun 1, 2019
The hell? It takes 3 days to plan SN??

Yet again another hurdle