• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Hey all. I started my 48 hour meto regime and I am feeling unbelievably restless. I can't sit still. It's driving me bonkers. Oh well just 1 day to go.

• Hugs
Reactions: 21Neberg, LastFlowers, letmeseethedeath and 2 others
Pepega

Pepega

Betaman
Mar 2, 2019
How do you take the pills in the last hour, was it tagamet 45 minutes before sn and 30 minutes before you take the meto?

H

Honigwaffel

Student
Apr 9, 2019
Hey all. I started my 48 hour meto regime and I am feeling unbelievably restless. I can't sit still. It's driving me bonkers. Oh well just 1 day to go.
I'm sorry that you are experiencing this.
Whenever I feel restless, I start meditating. For me it works wonders. You can try out Diaphragmatic breathing aswell and see if it helps.

Hopefully it gets better for you.

Reactions: pleasethistime and Deleted member 1768
Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
I'm sorry that you are experiencing this.
Whenever I feel restless, I start meditating. For me it works wonders. You can try out Diaphragmatic breathing aswell and see if it helps.

Hopefully it gets better for you.
It's the meds. I can't sit still and for some reason my tongue can't stop flexing. It's keeps wanting to curl and push against my teeth.

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
It's the meds. I can't sit still and for some reason my tongue can't stop flexing. It's keeps wanting to curl and push against my teeth.

What dosage of meto are you using? And know that involuntary movement on your face is a sign of EPS.

And know that meto is accumulative. The more you take the quicker its starts to take effect and more severe the eps will become. You should stop if more symptoms begin to occur.

Last edited:
Reactions: Honigwaffel
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
whats your meto dosage? 20mg day?

Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
What dosage of meto are you using? And know that involuntary movement on your face is a sign of EPS.

And know that meto is accumulative. The more you take the quicker its starts to take effect and more severe the eps will become. You should stop if more symptoms begin to occur.
15mg every 8 hours like in the wikibook regime.

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
15mg every 8 hours like in the wikibook regime.

15 mg is a lot. Wiki only said 10mg though. I took one dose of 10mg last time and the side effects is unpleasant enough to force me to change anti emetic.

Like I said before if youre having more side effects you might want to consider using other anti emetic. Eps is no laughing matter.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768 and Honigwaffel
Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
15 mg is a lot. Wiki only said 10mg though. I took one dose of 10mg last time and the side effects is unpleasant enough to force me to change anti emetic.

Like I said before if youre having more side effects you might want to consider using other anti emetic. Eps is no laughing matter.
god damn it. I have Zofran as well but the wiki says meto 48 hours and then both at the last dose.

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
god damn it. I have Zofran as well but the wiki says meto 48 hours and then both at the last dose.

Yes the wiki is correct 10mg 6 times 8 hours apart for 48hrs then 30mg before using SN. But meto like all drugs. Some may have allergic or bad side effect to it. Since everyone's body is different. Dont push yourself too hard. If the side effect persist or got worse you may want to consider alternative.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768 and Honigwaffel
C

CTB-London

Student
Feb 26, 2019
Metoclopramide isn't right for everyone because I'm some it causes bad side effects.

Reactions: AtomicNewt, Deleted member 1768 and Anchors
A

Anchors

May 2, 2019
Metoclopramide isn't right for everyone because I'm some it causes bad side effects.
How common is that? I need meto for SN but I don't want to end up with EPS or something if I fail

N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
You can take Biperiden for EPS. Zofran is also extrapyramidal.

N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
I am planing on testing it. Its the only way you can be sure.

Reactions: AtomicNewt, Vidar33, Honigwaffel and 1 other person
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
How common is that? I need meto for SN but I don't want to end up with EPS or something if I fail

Not common but its depend on the dosage the mote you take the more chances it might happen.

You dont need meto. You just need other anti emetic thats dopamine blocker.

Reactions: Anchors
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Domperidone is the alternative detailed on Wikibooks. No risk of EPS.

Reactions: Anchors
Can'tStandAnymore

Can'tStandAnymore

Custom title
Mar 16, 2019
Domperidone is a safer alternative as it doesn't cross the blood brain barrier.

Reactions: Superfluous
N

nirvana

Mar 14, 2019
Would that be the same Regime for Nembutal? or is there another regime recommended?
To OP: Good Luck and i pray you will be able to leave in Peace <3

Reactions: Soul
Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
This is one of the advantages of taking the medicine early. Please discontinue it. Restlessness is a serious side effect of metoclopramide, and as you take more, it may worsen. The movements of your tongue sound like tardive dyskinesia, which is another serious side effect of metoclopramide. Aside from being unbearably unpleasant, it will obviously be a problem for you.

Consider trying domperidone. It's not likely to cause the same effects because it's milder with regard to the blood-brain barrier. Avoid relying on Zofran if you can get a hold of domperidone. Anti-emetics aren't interchangeable because different things cause vomiting through different pathways in the body and not all anti-emetics act on the same pathways.
What is EPS?
Extrapyramidal side effects - mostly movement-related problems, side effects caused by drugs.

The extrapyramidal system is part of your motor system, controlling non-voluntary movement of muscles (things like your body holding itself up are said to be involuntary/non-voluntary movements because you don't consciously volunteer them).

Extrapyramidal problems are a risk of taking metoclopramide and some other medications. They can present as spasms, tremors, posture issues, problems moving, restlessness, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: littlelady774, Soul and Escaper Boy
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
If one gets EPS from meto, will the effects go away if one stops taking it? Thanks

N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
Probably. I dont know how much time.
EPS can be unbearable.
You could get tempted calling ambulance.

Reactions: AtomicNewt
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
If one gets EPS from meto, will the effects go away if one stops taking it? Thanks

No its rarely reversible.. But some symptoms might lessen (only lessen) when that person stop taking drug that caused it. Also it depend on how severe the EPS especially Tardive Dyskinesia.

Last edited:
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
No its rarely reversible.. But some symptoms might lessen (only lessen) when that person stop taking drug that caused it. Also it depend on how severe the EPS especially Tardive Dyskinesia.

Well, that's pretty fucked up! I know not everyone gets these symptoms from meto, and the point of taking anti-emetics at all in our case is to help us die very soon, but given that things don't always work as planned maybe we shouldn't recommend meto so liberally. What are the names of the safer anti-emetics?

And I know I know: We should each do our own research. I know!

Last edited:
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018

"You can get TD if you take an antipsychotic drug. Usually you have to be on it for 3 months or more. But there have been rare cases of it after a single dose of an antipsychotic medicine. Older versions of these drugs are more likely to cause this problem than newer ones. Some studies find a similar risk from both types, though."

Dont worry too much. Just try it out on low dose and see how your body react.
Well, that's pretty fucked up! I know not everyone gets these symptoms from meto, and the point of taking anti-emetics at all in our case is to help us die very soon, but given that things don't always work as planned maybe we shouldn't recommend meto so liberally. What are the names of the safer anti-emetics?

And I know I know: We should each do our own research. I know!

Just look for anti emetic that is dopamine blocker.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I hope it works out for you.

P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
48 hours is not required. Why make things harder. 1h before 30 mg domperidone. I ll go with that

Reactions: littlelady774