• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
Cuz I don't need them where I'm going.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pluto00, bambibambam, ah13 and 8 others
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
Not trying to crush your hopes and dreams, but do not give away a shit ton of stuff. If someone you know knows this routine, they'll know it's normally a sign of something to come.

When I started giving a lot of stuff away, people started asking me questions on why I was getting rid of things, especially things I loved. And one person said "You aren't planning suicide are you?"... I had to lie and say no, that I was just cleaning up and getting rid of stuff I don't use.

Just a thought.

Reactions: BrainShower, Praestat_Mori and rozeske
C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
Not trying to crush your hopes and dreams, but do not give away a shit ton of stuff. If someone you know knows this routine, they'll know it's normally a sign of something to come.

When I started giving a lot of stuff away, people started asking me questions on why I was getting rid of things, especially things I loved. And one person said "You aren't planning suicide are you?"... I had to lie and say no, that I was just cleaning up and getting rid of stuff I don't use.

Just a thought.
Not giving anything to anyone I know, giving it to strangers

Reactions: Silent Raindrops
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023

Just a thought.
I fully agree with this, plus I would advice you to consider things may not go as fast as you planned them. Don't make things more difficult for yourself by giving away everything. You can organize and pack everything and leave a note as to what you want done with it. Let others take care of it after you are gone.

Reactions: VidFlumina, Praestat_Mori and Silent Raindrops
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
I had even started selling stuff on ebay last year just to get rid of things. Might as well make some cash before I go to help get what I need.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
Oh, ok. I gave a way some stuff to people I know, then the rest went to Goodwill.

Just a thought.
People I know have turned their backs on me, so they get NOTHING.

Reactions: VidFlumina
C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
Well, I can't argue there. 🙂
One of my so called friends, who owes me several thousand dollars, called to say she wishes there were something she could do to help. I said she could pay me back, & she said she wishes she could, but she has to send her wife on a 3 week trip to California instead. People who know me get NOTHING.

Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
One of my so called friends, who owes me several thousand dollars, called to say she wishes there were something she could do to help. I said she could pay me back, & she said she wishes she could, but she has to send her wife on a 3 week trip to California instead. People who know me get NOTHING.
Just like my brother owes me 2 thousand, and always comes up with excuses on why he can't pay me back yet.

C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
Just like my brother owes me 2 thousand, and always comes up with excuses on why he can't pay me back yet.
Yes but I will have the last laugh, that friend's child is my lawful heir, and as such will inherit & be responsible to pay off my twenty thousand dollars in credit card debt.

• Yay!
Reactions: Antoine_Roquentin
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
Yes but I will have the last laugh, that friend's child is my lawful heir, and as such will inherit & be responsible to pay off my twenty thousand dollars in credit card debt.
Daaaammmmmmnnnnn!!!!! Great retaliation!

I have $3500 on a credit card now that I haven't used, I've been saving it for my trip to hell... But I also have.... As a rough guess... nearly 10,000 in credit card debt, give or take a few bucks.

But I won't be here, and I won't care who pays it.

Reactions: divinemistress36
C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
Daaaammmmmmnnnnn!!!!! Great retaliation!

I have $3500 on a credit card now that I haven't used, I've been saving it for my trip to hell... But I also have.... As a rough guess... nearly 10,000 in credit card debt, give or take a few bucks.

But I won't be here, and I won't care who pays it.
Leave your debt to the child or children of someone you don't like.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
WOW! I can never relate to the satisfaction of traumatizing innocent strangers with my suicide or leaving hurt and terrible outcomes like debts to a child. I can't relate, not even a little bit. I am a suicidal person as well but all I want is to leave this world as soon as possible and find my peace. I just don't see how any of those facilitates my goal or make my pain and struggle less in any way.

Reactions: ShadowsBeforeDawn, dsk and divinemistress36
C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
WOW! I can never relate to the satisfaction of traumatizing innocent strangers with my suicide or leaving hurt and terrible outcomes like debts to a child. I can't relate, not even a little bit. I am a suicidal person as well but all I want is to leave this world as soon as possible and find my peace. I just don't see how any of those facilitates my goal or make my pain and struggle less in any way.

Yeah well I'm full of rage & I'm a vindictive creature.

• Love
Reactions: Silent Raindrops and divinemistress36
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Yeah well I'm full of rage & I'm a vindictive creature.
I can understand that it is unfair what people are forced to go through as no one deserves any of their pain. But a bit of advice, it would really help if you could focus on what really is that you want and only spending all your time and energy on things that help you achieve that goal. We can't really help how we feel, especially when we have been hurt so much in the past but this kinds of feelings hurts us even more than we already are. Hatred, rage and all that towards others hurts us much more than the other person. I would advice you to be kind to yourself and invest all your energy in your self so you can have your peace however long you decide to stick around.

C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
I can understand that it is unfair what people are forced to go through as no one deserves any of their pain. But a bit of advice, it would really help if you could focus on what really is that you want and only spending all your time and energy on things that help you achieve that goal. We can't really help how we feel, especially when we have been hurt so much in the past but this kinds of feelings hurts us even more than we already are. Hatred, rage and all that towards others hurts us much more than the other person. I would advice you to be kind to yourself and invest all your energy in your self so you can have your peace however long you decide to stick around.
I'll be at peace when I'm dead.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Silent Raindrops
C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
I hope you will, am just saying no need in torturing yourself further until that point.
Oh but the thought of that kid being saddled with my debt gives me such a sense of satisfaction, makes me HAPPY

Reactions: Silent Raindrops and divinemistress36
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Oh but the thought of that kid being saddled with my debt gives me such a sense of satisfaction, makes me HAPPY
Sorry am out of words for you, I hope you find your peace.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
The idea of children who had nothing to do with the situation you are in with your friends having to be the ones to suffer the consequences of their parents actions brings you satisfaction? Really? This along with wanting to traumatize your therapist isn't making you look good. You sound like you suck to be around. Not to be rude, but I'm suprised you even have friends.

Reactions: rozeske
ah13

ah13

-
Feb 12, 2024
I would do the same but particularly I haven't got many possessions. I'm 21. My father was a mental and physical abuser. He kicked me out of his home. I went to some relatives but after a few days they also refused to provide me a place to live.I spent some nights out in the city and it was horrible. It's been more than 3 years I'm out of home. Currently I live in a small apartment with 8 other people. My life is full of harsh experiences which I can't share all at once. I just want to say that every moment of my life is just awful. For me, to live is the most difficult thing. I'm dead inside. I want to commit suicide but cannot do because I'm hope for my mother who sacrificed her life for me. 😥

• Hugs
4everDone

4everDone

death is freedom
Feb 2, 2024
I'm building a nice outfit to die in. Like when people find me dead they will be like damn look at his drip, as my lifeless body is just there. I would kinda suggest you do the same. Or as your last will you could assign some of the clothes to people, nah hold up that'd be fck up. "Here's a good fit from this dead person" lol

C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
The idea of children who had nothing to do with the situation you are in with your friends having to be the ones to suffer the consequences of their parents actions brings you satisfaction? Really? This along with wanting to traumatize your therapist isn't making you look good. You sound like you suck to be around. Not to be rude, but I'm suprised you even have friends.
Yeah well, I've BECOME someone who sucks to be around, lately
I would do the same but particularly I haven't got many possessions. I'm 21. My father was a mental and physical abuser. He kicked me out of his home. I went to some relatives but after a few days they also refused to provide me a place to live.I spent some nights out in the city and it was horrible. It's been more than 3 years I'm out of home. Currently I live in a small apartment with 8 other people. My life is full of harsh experiences which I can't share all at once. I just want to say that every moment of my life is just awful. For me, to live is the most difficult thing. I'm dead inside. I want to commit suicide but cannot do because I'm hope for my mother who sacrificed her life for me. 😥
Your mother sacrificed for your? My mother beat me and let my grandfather rape me. She won't need to know when I'm gone. She won't care anyway.

• Aww..
ah13

ah13

-
Feb 12, 2024

Your mother sacrificed for your? My mother beat me and let my grandfather rape me. She won't need to know when I'm gone. She won't care anyw

Your mother sacrificed for your? My mother beat me and let my grandfather rape me. She won't need to know when I'm gone. She won't care anyway.
My mother had a horrible life. She actually sacrificed for me which I think was worthless. Everyone has its own experiences. I'm sad to hear about yours 😥. Life is the name of choices. If we choose life then we cannot regret the bad experiences that come with it while death is a gift. It's better to die one day than dying everyday.

Last edited:
4everDone

4everDone

death is freedom
Feb 2, 2024
Also I don't wanna sound rude or anything but if you are giving clothes to people you know, don't you think they will feel kinda off after they find out you are gone?
I'm purely asking off of curiosity.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
When someone hasn't been shown love in their life its difficult to have it for others. I hope you find peace OP

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Sold a load on Vinted then broight more.
I am most definitely not right in the head lol,