M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
So, as a precaution due to recent events (which remain unverified...but I am 50/50 on whether or not I believe at this point so good enough odds to me) I have started my domperidone regiment. I have taken 3 doses so far.

The side effects I have noticed are that it made me pretty sleepy and spacey, maybe the tiniest bit anxious...but most of all holy hell the dry mouth. I have been CHUGGING water. And what's crazy is—at least for me—dehydration is one of my number one nausea triggers so I have actually been experiencing a fair bit of nausea, at least for a while when I haven't drank enough water. This stuff seems to suck the moisture out of your body, which I understand to be a common symptom of drugs that interact with dopamine like this. No akathisia though which is good.

I have been having stomach problems recently on top of my regular mild intestinal issues (mild nausea, on/off cramping and diarrhea and constipation) and it's hard to tell if the domperidone has aggravated it or if it's just how my body is right now... so it is not ideal for me to take N within the next few days...but idk when those will even resolve and the way I see it is well, I only have to keep it down for 4-5 minutes before I knock out. Also, shit, a lot of old people have stomach problems and manage to keep it down. I have experienced nausea a lot but almost never vomit, maybe once in the last 2-3 years. But vomiting is my number one concern now.

I am going to take a stat dose of meto with Dramamine to offset any akathisia. Ok..back to chugging water.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kikoo Loool and Soul
Sirius

Sirius

Student
Jul 10, 2019
If this whole hoopla was a fraud. God fuck the participants for causing people to act too soon

Reactions: Kikoo Loool, Soul and Mbound
M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
If this whole hoopla was a fraud. God fuck the participants for causing people to act too soon

I agree.

I'm not gonna do anything though unless there's further confirmation. Honestly I'm ready to go, I've been preparing for a while and just waiting to work up the nerve. All that shit about trying for another year was a fantasy...Nothing for me to stick around for except wanting to put off others pain by a few months. I'd rather go during summer too..

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kikoo Loool and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm very sorry you've decided to go, @Mbound. Thank you for sharing these details of what you're experiencing. I hope you're somewhere safe and comfortable and wish you the best possible outcomes (and in-stays & down-keeps) for you going forward. If we don't talk again: You will be missed. Journey well.