H

hamermaster8

Aug 14, 2023
I didn't see a mega thread for it so I'd thought I'd make one if that's ok

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There isn't a mega thread as I don't really believe this method is recommended for ctb, it just sounds like a way to end up with injuries as after all if someone tried to attempt this the survival instinct would just kick in, attempting this just sounds like it would lead to way more suffering.

Last edited:
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Can't see this being popular.

It's mega painful, your brain will stop you, and its very unreliable.

H

hamermaster8

Aug 14, 2023
There isn't a mega thread as I don't really believe this method is recommended for ctb, it just sounds like a way to end up with injuries as after all if someone tried to attempt this the survival instinct would just kick in, attempting this just sounds like it would lead to more suffering.
I'd agree that it shouldn't be recommended but for those who are comited (like me) would it be ok to have this thread

tfnb

tfnb

May 29, 2023
You'd want to use some sort of anticoagulant to increase your chances

ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
The ancient Romans would impale themselves on their swords, but it's not a method that I would recommend for the reasons previously mentioned in the comments despite the fact that people do stab themselves to death.

Morgengrauen

Morgengrauen

Sunshine Ward
Sep 10, 2023
Like already mentioned there's no mega thread because stabbing oneself, and generally bleeding out, is probably one of the methods with the most amount of failure rate and pain and this forum's main focus is to offer guides on how to catch the bus in peaceful ways.

Still, personally i find this topic interesting, will have to dig through all my files to compile more stuff trying to contribute to a mega thread on this (which probably will take hours to finish so bare with me)

Just dropping a very brief little info guide about Harakiri, will add more later + other ways and data (although if choosing to die by the blade, disemboweling oneself has probably to be the most hardcore method of them all, would take an insane amount of dedication to not just do it but also not chicken out midway)

Attachments

• harakiri.jpg
    harakiri.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 0
ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
There's a guy that became a renowned suicidologist after his father stabbed himself to death. I've never known anyone with such a profound understanding of suicide than him.

hevlalab

hevlalab

Take me back in time
Sep 14, 2023
If anyone wants to stab me be my guest

Reactions: MiMif