• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

pegasus4320

Jan 16, 2021
I'm new to Ss. I don't have any other options apart from stabbing. I plan to stab myself in both carotid arteries in my neck. I've done a lot of research and know the exact location. What I was wondering was how long would it take to bleed out? Alternatively, if I stabbed myself and didn't hit a major artery, but left it untreated, how long would it take to bleed out?

I want to do this at night so no one finds me until after I ctb. And yes I know it's a horrible way to go and cruel to my family.

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
If you hit one of your carotid arteries (no need to hit both), you'll bleed out in minutes.

P

pegasus4320

Jan 16, 2021
If you hit one of your carotid arteries (no need to hit both), you'll bleed out in minute

Thanks for the tips @lost_soul83. I intend to hit the carotid sinus. If I were to miss this by a small amount but still stab myself deeply in the neck, would I still bleed out in minutes?

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
You need to hit the carotid artery to bleed out in a few minutes (3 minutes or so).

P

pegasus4320

Jan 16, 2021
Ah I see, what I mean is, if I didn't hit the carotid artery but stabbed myself deeply in the neck close to it, how long would it take to bleed out? Apologies for all the questions. I saw a comment somewhere that it would take 252 minutes to bleed out from a stab wound (I'm assuming this is if it doesn't hit a major artery / vein).

Last edited:
P

Pravesh

Student
Oct 19, 2020
this would very messy and painful although i can understand your desperation as i have no reliable methods myself i may have to try this myself, can you show me where exactly and how to do it?

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
If you hit one of your carotid arteries (no need to hit both), you'll bleed out in minutes.
Not true. This was my 1st ctb attempt and I was around for about 30 mins or more until getting saved.
I didn't even loose consciousness until I was put in an artificial coma in ICU.
I even remember the ride in the ambulance.
Its not a very pain free method and it would take some time before you actually die.

Reactions: demuic
P

pegasus4320

Jan 16, 2021
Not true. This was my 1st ctb attempt and I was around for about 30 mins or more until getting saved.
I didn't even loose consciousness until I was put in an artificial coma in ICU.
I even remember the ride in the ambulance.
Its not a very pain free method and it would take some time before you actually die.
When you say it would take some time, how long would it take if you were unattended / untreated?

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
When you say it would take some time, how long would it take if you were unattended / untreated?
I really don't know. My approach was impulsive and unscientific (had a mental breakdown / panic attack).
I just googled anatomy and commenced slicing away at my neck / carotid.
If I wasn't saved I would have died due to blood loss but I have no idea how long it would take to be killed.

P

Pravesh

Student
Oct 19, 2020
I really don't know. My approach was impulsive and unscientific (had a mental breakdown / panic attack).
I just googled anatomy and commenced slicing away at my neck / carotid.
If I wasn't saved I would have died due to blood loss but I have no idea how long it would take to be killed.
damn so i guess shooting in the head will be more reliable