UnluckyBastard

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024
For reasons I really don't feel like explaining, what's a good method to find the Artery in my leg and sever it with a sharp kitchen knife?

D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
I guess you'll want the femoral artery in the groin. You can find videos of nurses locating it to check the pulse, etc.

UnluckyBastard

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024
N
I guess you'll want the femoral artery in the groin. You can find videos of nurses locating it to check the pulse, etc.
nevermind. I'm just a fucking coward. I have a sharp knife but I can't thrust it into my thigh

D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
nevermind. I'm just a fucking coward. I have a sharp knife but I can't thrust it into my thigh

Artery cutting is a fairly painful way to go for most people. A doctor did the stabbing his femoral thing but being a doctor with his means he anesthetized the area completely first if I remember right.

Reactions: 3/4Dead, UnluckyBastard and prone2fury
UnluckyBastard

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024
Artery cutting is a fairly painful way to go for most people. A doctor did the stabbing his femoral thing but being a doctor with his means he anesthetized the area completely first if I remember right.
Well I don't have anesthesia but I have THC gummies

Reactions: dolemitedrums
Old

Old

Apr 25, 2024
The femoral artery is the hardest to locate of all the "shallow" ones. It won't be easy...

• Aww..
Reactions: 3/4Dead and UnluckyBastard
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
If you want to lose consciousness faster, cut elsewhere.