• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

contemplatingjaahil

contemplatingjaahil

Done.
Nov 25, 2019
Thinking of stabbing my neck, hopefully hitting my carotid arteries. I need to know more about this method. How painful would it be? Has anyone tried it?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think that will be extremely useful.
Please, consider another method...

I'm really sorry you're even thinking of doing this.

Hope you can sort this out.

Hugs and love,

Matt

Shadowgeist

Shadowgeist

Jun 1, 2021
According to the site lost all hope, cutting the throat is only lethal in 51% of suicide attempts. It is also considered pretty painful compared to other methods, and can take 15 minutes. I think there are better methods out there.

Reactions: at-sea
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Not a good idea and it's not a very common suicide method for a reason. It's extremely difficult to stab yourself. Your body will physically stop you from doing it due to self preservation and fear of pain. You may as well use a pair of scissors to cut your head off.

You'd have better luck with a guillotine or sticking your head in an alligator's pie hole.