• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

VeryShy

VeryShy

Disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
I'm not putting my own opinion out there, but what do you think about the Wikipedia article on SaSu?

lamargue

lamargue

algernon
Jun 5, 2024
misinformation

Reactions: scarlet-pixie, pilotviolin, ijustwishtodie and 2 others
P

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
Tries to look impartial so hard, yet mostly quotes negative opinions. Anyone can edit a Wikipedia article and write whatever bias they want on it. It's not reliable, in general.

"The site labels itself as pro-choice. But, plot twist!!! People often call it pro-suicide!1! That jeopardizes the whole claim!!1!1!1!1!1"

Last edited:
Reactions: scarlet-pixie, pilotviolin, ijustwishtodie and 2 others
daley

daley

May 11, 2024
I just skimmed it. The most troubling thing for me is the association with incels.

Shouldn't it be easy for us to change the wikipedia page to our favor,
The main requirement is that you have sources for what you claim. We could easily write a post on SaSu and then make an edit to wikipedia with reference to that post.

Has this been tried before?

Reactions: pilotviolin
RosebyAnyName

RosebyAnyName

Staring at the ceiling for 6 hours
Nov 9, 2023
I'm not sure if I just misremember wikipedia ever being good, but it's really gone downhill in the past few years. I always avoid it now no matter what the topic.

Reactions: pilotviolin
C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
Wikipedia is horrible for anything politics or politics-related.

Reactions: scarlet-pixie and pilotviolin